Chapter Three: Being With Him

As he kissed down my neck, his fingers rubbed my hard nipples through the thin fabric of my bra.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted you." He whispered.
My fingers grasped at his hair as his kisses trailed down my neck and to my chest. I looked to the wall of mirrors behind him and watched as the muscles in his back tensed as he moved. I looked at my long, brown hair cascading down the side of his back as he pulled me in closer. Our bodies fit together perfectly.
Then he lifted me up and had me stand in front of him. He slid my dress down past my hips and it fell to the floor revealing my black lace panties that matched my bra. My black heels still on.
I stood before him watching his gaze travel up and down my body. His hands gently stroking the soft skin on my sides and stomach. It was as if I was some piece of artwork he needed to examine. I could feel myself getting wet just from the heat of his stare.
Then he stood in front of me and brushed my hair back away from my chest. He slid his arms around to my back and unclasped my bra with ease. My bra fell to the floor and his hands began caressing my boobs, his thumbs rubbing my nipples.
I bit my lip to suppress a moan, but he saw me. He quickly began to kiss me once again, but with more desire and hunger than before. I moaned into his mouth as he pinched my nipples and massaged my boobs.
My hands ran up and down his abs and his sides. He was still rubbing my boobs as I went to unbuckle his pants. I didn't get very far before he stopped to slide his shoes and socks off. He then let me finish taking his pants off. Underneath he wore black boxer briefs. They were tight from the strain of his hard cock.
He then moved behind me and pushed me gently so my hands were against the bed. I could see him and watch what he was doing in the mirror. Our eyes locked and I had never felt more beautiful or desired.
He hooked his thumbs through the sides of my panties and slowly slid them down my legs. I stepped up one leg at a time to let them fall to the floor. I started to lift my leg to start taking my shoes off and he said,
"No, leave them on, I like it."
So there I stood completely naked. My hands pushed against the mattress and him standing behind me with only his boxer briefs on. His hands grabbed my ass and begin to caress it. He pushed himself against me and I could feel how hard his cock was for me through his underwear. His left hand grabbed my side gently as his right hand slapped my ass, hard, pushing me forward slightly. My boobs bouncing from the impact.
He slapped again, this time moaning at the sharp smacking sound of my hot skin against his hand. I began breathing heavy anticipating the next one.
He stepped back a bit his left hand reaching around my waist and then sliding down towards my pussy. I immediately tensed up as his hand cupped my pubic area. His palm against my clit and his fingers resting against my entrance. Then his right hand quickly slapped my ass again making me moan out for him. He did it over and over again, each time letting his fingers enter my pussy just enough to drive me crazy.
He slapped my ass again and again.
"Uh. Uh. Uh."
Moans and grunts kept escaping our lips.
Then he began rubbing his palm around my clit. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.
"I can't wait to worship your body all night. You have no idea what you do to me, Chloe."
I couldn't think of a single place I'd rather be. I was in a new state of euphoria, a sexual high, and I knew I wasn't coming down any time soon.