Chapter Thirty-Seven: Here to Stay

I continued to move my hips around as I felt his cock hitting every sensitive spot inside my pussy. Nate laid against me and let me do the work from under him. I used my legs to pull him deeper. Then I rolled us over so I was on top. I sat up and Nate grabbed my boobs to brace me up.
I began moving my body forwards and backwards, his cock sliding in and almost all the way out before I'd side back onto it fast. His fingers kneaded my boobs and his thumbs traced circles around my nipples.

"Ride my cock baby."

I smirked and did as I was told. I went up and down on his hard length, my boobs were bouncing in his hands and my ass was slapping against his thighs with every move. We were both moaning and every inch of my body was on fire with pleasure.
He slid his hands down my body and grabbed my waist as he thrust up against me as I'm riding him. He thrust once again and this time, he came for me yet again. His body was quivering beneath me as I continued to ride his sensitive cock. I slowed down slightly as my pussy contracted around him and my orgasm flooded through my entire body.
We laid there in each other's arms; hot, sweaty, and coated in each other's cum.

"Well, I don't think that shower did much good in terms of getting us clean", I laughed.

"I guess we'll just have to go take a bath and see if we can manage to stay clean for more than ten minutes this time."

Nate slowly got up off of the bed. I could tell he was as weak as I was. He stretched and walked towards the bathroom to start the water in the tub. I loved watching his body move. His muscles flexed with each bend and turn.
I slowly climbed down off of the bed. My legs were shaky and I could still feel him inside me, but it was a good feeling after being without his touch for so long. I decided to take the comforter and sheets off of the bed since they were covered in water from our shower and probably a decent amount of other things. I piled them on the floor and headed into the bathroom.
Nate settled down in the tub and I sat down between his legs. I leaned back and rested against his chest. He began to rub my shoulders and caress my arms.

"I'm so glad you're here with me and that I don't have to spend another night without you."

I smiled, "Me too. It feels like a dream to be in a home together that we share. The past six weeks together have been so wonderful."

"Hard to believe we've only been together six weeks. We've had so many amazing times together, more than most people get in a year."

"I love you. So much."

Nate kisses my forehead, "I love you too."

After a long bath and after the bed had been made with new sheets, we decided to order pizza and lay in bed watching movies the rest of the night. It was absolutely perfect.
The next morning, I woke up in his arms. I smiled and kissed his nose. I got up, put on my robe, and headed out to the kitchen to make some coffee.
Nate was like a moth to a flame when it came to coffee, so once the scent was filling the house, it only took a few minutes for him to drag himself out of the bedroom. He took a seat at the table and I carried two mugs of coffee over. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his lap.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, handsome," I smiled.

He kissed me and I sat down in the chair next to his. We sat sipping our coffee and waking up. Neither one of us was a morning person, so we usually sat in silence until the coffee kicked in.

Nate broke the silence first. "So what should we do today?"

"I was thinking about unpacking and maybe taking a swim this evening before dinner?"

"Sounds nice. We only have a few weeks left before we need to shut down the pool, so we should probably try to get as much use out of it as we can."

After our morning coffee, we both got dressed and started in on the boxes. We put up some of my wall hangings, put my dishes in the cabinets, and I put away all of my clothes and towels. We finally got all of my boxes unpacked and relaxed on the couch.

"Ready to go try out the pool?"

"Yeah, let me go put on my swimsuit and I'll meet you out there."

I walked back to the closet and opened the drawer full of my swimsuits. I wanted to find something that would make Nate absolutely lose his mind. I settled on a skimpy, black bikini. The bottoms tied at the sides and the top was a low cut, bra style bikini top that tied behind my neck and at the middle of my back.

After I got dressed, I put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my sunglasses, and headed outside. It was sunset and the air was a bit chilly, so I wrapped a towel around me and walked out the back door.
Nate was sitting on the pool steps with his legs in the water, waiting for me. I walked over to him and dropped my towel. His eyes roamed over my entire body.

"So... what do you think?"

"I think you need to get in this pool before I completely change my mind and carry you back to bed."