Chapter Six: Staying With Him

He kisses me back and stands up off the bed, his body glistening with sweat.

"Wait here."

I watch his ass as he walks away. Damn. Just as sexy from the back as he is from the front. He walks over to the jacuzzi and starts running the water. I sit up on the bed and watch as he takes great care in making sure he gets the water temperature just right.
He glances over and smiles when he sees me watching. In a few long strides he's back to the bed towering over me. He extends his hand and helps me off the bed.

"I figured a nice bath might help you relax and recover."

"Well I'm definitely not opposed, especially if it means sitting with you naked in the hot water."
He kisses me before helping me into the jacuzzi.

"Likewise. I could stare at your naked body and touch your soft skin all day and never grow tired of it."

We both settle into the water and it feels wonderful. I lean my head back and let my eyes fall shut. His legs are on either side of mine and I can feel the muscles in his thighs squeezing against me.
I open my eyes and see him watching me. He looks completely in awe.

"What is it?"

"You're just so incredibly beautiful. I can't stop looking at you. I mean you've always been beautiful, but it's as if somehow the time apart has allowed me to appreciate it even more."

It's by far one of the sweetest things I've ever heard and I cant think of a response that would in any way accurately express how much it means to me.
I move forward to kiss him, my hands on the back of his neck. His hands go to my back as he gently lifts me up to set me on his lap. I wrap my legs around him and his hard cock rests firmly against my stomach.
He runs his fingers through my long, now wet, hair and twists it around as he tugs it back gently exposing my neck. He plants several kisses on my neck and collarbone before kissing back up to my lips.
I slide my right hand down the front of his body until his cock is just beneath my hand. His breathing gets heavy as he anticipates my touch for the first time.
I begin to rub my palm against the head of his cock. He responds with a deep moan against my mouth. I love hearing what I do to him. I slowly slide my hand down around his shaft and squeeze gently as I begin to rub up and down.
He squeezes my sides as he moans between kisses. I could tell that, like me, he hadn't ever been given this much pleasure or attention. This was as new for him as it was for me, and it made me so incredibly happy that we could both feel so much from each other.