Chapter Four: Teased By Him

"Crawl up on the bed, Chloe."
I did as I was told. In the mirror, I could see him sliding his boxer briefs down his legs and his hard cock stood at attention. To say his size was impressive would be an understatement. His cock was long and the perfect thickness. I couldn't wait to feel him inside me.
He moved up behind me on the bed, on his knees so his cock was right up against my ass. He leaned forward and grabbed both of my boobs in his hands and massaged them as he kissed down my spine. He slid his hard cock up and down the crease of my ass.
I didn't even recognize myself in the mirror. My face was flushed with pleasure, but my cheeks were still rosy. My hair resting so neatly over my left shoulder. My hands gripping the comforter as he pushed himself against me. The noises coming out of my mouth were unrecognizable. So authentically full of passion and of pleasure.
Nate then positioned himself so his cock was under my ass. He began to slide his cock back and forth against my pussy and up towards my clit.
"Ahhh.. yes."
I couldn't suppress my moans even if I wanted to. His hard length against my wet, throbbing area felt heavenly. I wanted him. Badly. But I knew he wasn't going to stop teasing me any time soon.
His facial expressions and reactions in the mirror were just as sexy as his movements. He winked at me and in one swift movement flipped me onto my back.
He moved my legs to be on either side of him and pulled me closer. He lowered his mouth to suck on my left nipple. I tangled my hands in his hair and arched my back begging for more.
While his mouth sucked one nipple, his right hand pinched my other nipple. He used his tongue like a pro to flick my nipple back and forth.
What was most impressive was his control. I could tell he wanted me just as badly as I wanted him, yet he kept his cock just mere inches away from me. No matter how much I arched and writhed beneath him, he evaded my movements.
"Getting impatient are we?"
"I want you. Please just let me feel you."
"All in good time. I don't like to rush."
"Ugghh."
He laughed against my nipple which only made me more turned on from the vibrations of his voice.
"I will however compromise with you."
Before I could ask how, his right hand was sliding down my stomach to my clit. He used his thumb in circular motions to tease my wet clit and after mere seconds it was almost too much to take. But he held me on the edge. It was a skill.
He began to nuzzle his face between my boobs, kissing, sucking, and licking both of them as he sped up the motions on my clit. Just as I'd get close to orgasm, he'd slow back down.