Chapter Twenty-Four: Another Night

I snuggled up under the blanket and finished my ice cream. Nate finished his ice cream as well and came over towards me. I pretended to ignore him as I watched the tv. I pulled the blanket up to my chin, holding it tight against my skin.
Nate reaches to pull the blanket away but I tug it back.

"Hey, I wanna look at you. Let me have the blanket."

"Hmm well I guess maybe next time you'll think about that before you tease me."

I get off the couch, taking the blanket with me. As I walk towards my room, only the front of my body is covered, so I know he can watch my bare ass move with each step.
I get to my room and before I even reach my bed, Nate is right behind me. He closes my door and grabs my waist from behind. He turns me around and shoves me against the door, yanking my blanket down. His eyes are full of hunger and lust.
He pins my arms above my head, holding my wrists with one hand. He looks down at me and I can't move beneath the weight of his stare.

"The teasing is over. I need you right now."

He kisses me hard, his tongue moving against mine as he pushes his body against mine. He uses his free hand to grab my boob and squeeze it over and over. I moan against his lips and he lifts me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist. He pushes me back against the door for balance while he quickly takes off his pants and his underwear.
I wrap my arms around his neck as he holds me up by grabbing my ass. I can feel his hard cock pushed against me and he begins to thrust along my pussy. My lifts me up and positions his cock at my entrance. As he moves me back down, he slides inside me. He thrusts hard and fast as he fucks me against the door.
Our moans echo in my room. He moves my ass to help me bounce on him as he thrusts deep in my pussy. As we both start to reach our climax, he moves over and lays me on the bed. He lifts my legs over his shoulders and thrusts into me a couple more times before he shoots his warm cum deep inside me at the same time I cum all over his cock.

"Ohh Chloe."

"Mmm I guess I need to tease you more often. The results definitely worked in my favor."

Nate collapses against me and I rub his back gently as we both come down from our orgasm. He plants light kisses against my chest as we cuddle together.
We get cleaned up and cuddle up in bed, facing each other. He pushes my hair away from my face and kisses me forehead.

"You are so incredibly gorgeous. I'm the luckiest man in the world."

I blush, "I'm the lucky one. You're so good to me. Even after all of this time apart, I still feel completely comfortable with you. Your amazing body is just a bonus."

He laughs, "Well I'm glad you see it that way. I just want to do whatever I can to make you happy. I have a lot of missed time to make up for."

"I know exactly what you mean... So what time is the inspection happening tomorrow?"

"Around 9 I believe. I should hear something no later than noon. If all looks good, I'll need to go sign some paperwork and put in an offer. Then it'll be time to decide how to tackle all of the renovation."

"What things did you see that you want to fix or add?"

"Well, I want to improve the master bathroom. I'm thinking a giant glass shower separate from a deep jacuzzi tub."

"Mmm that sounds wonderful."

"I think we'd get some good use out of it. Then I want to redo the counters and cabinets in the kitchen and probably look into some newer appliances. I'd also like to get the backyard landscaped and get an estimate on a pool."

"Wow, are you sure you're creating your dream home? It sounds a lot like my dream home." I laugh.

"Who says it can't be OUR dream home? I see a future with you, I think I always have, so I want the house to be one you can see yourself living in too. Even if it doesn't happen for a few years, I'd rather do all of the renovations now so it's perfect before I even move in."

"You're absolutely perfect. Thank you for considering me in all of this. I'm glad neither of us wants to waste any more time. I see a future with you too, and I'm excited to see what's in store for us."

We kiss for a few minutes before falling asleep.