Chapter Thirty-Eight: Underwater

I stepped down into the pool and it felt great. Our choice to go with the heated water was probably one of the best ones we made with the renovation. I leaned back in the water to get all of my hair wet and then swam over by Nate.
The breeze was cool, so I kept most of my body underwater to stay warm. Nate didn't seem to notice. He started swimming laps back and forth across the pool, and he looked damn good doing it. He seemed to be a natural at anything that could possibly make him look any sexier than he already did.
After a while, he swam back over to me and pulled me into a warm embrace. I nuzzled against his neck. His skin felt so nice and warm against my shivering body.

"Baby, you're freezing. Maybe we should go inside."

"I'll be ok, you're warming me up just fine."

I could tell he wanted to object and take me inside, but the kisses I began to plant on his neck seemed to change his mind. The water was up to our chests and Nate lowered himself to my height so I wouldn't have to reach for him out of the water.
His cock started to grow against my abdomen as I continued to kiss his neck and rub his back. He slid his hands down to my ass and squeezed gently. I moved my hands down to his lower abdomen and slid my fingers under the waist band of his swim trunks.
His entire body tensed up as I touched the small tuft of hair above his cock. I let my fingers gently graze the tip of his cock before pulling both of my hands back out. I quickly started to untie his swim trunks and pushed them down off of him. They floated to the surface of the water and I set them behind me on the walkway.

"Well this isn't fair, we need to even this up a bit."

Nate quickly yanks at the ties on both sides of my bikini bottoms allowing them to fall off of me. He then unties my top and places both pieces out of the pool. With both of us completely naked, Nate picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He turns so his back is against the wall and thrusts up into me quickly.
I moan as he uses my ass to pull himself into me over and over again. The water seems to heighten all of my senses and it doesn't take long for me to be close to cumming. He must know this though because he pulls out of me and turns me to face the wall. I grab on to the edge of the pool as he thrusts into me from behind.
He grips my waist hard as his cock slams into my pussy. My ass smacks against his abs over and over as he speeds up. He suddenly moans out as he cums inside me, I follow right behind him within my own orgasm.

"Well, that was definitely one way to enjoy the new pool."

I smiled, "That was the best way to test it out."

We swam around naked for a little bit longer before we wrapped ourselves in our towels and headed back inside. The evening had brought very cool air and the house actually felt chilly. Nate decided to start a fire to warm us up.
We laid by the fire in our towels and I started to imagine a future with him in this home.
I imagined big family dinners during the holidays. I imagined our kids hanging stockings on the mantle and cozying up by the fire while opening Christmas presents. I imagined growing old and sitting together in the rocking chairs on the front porch. I wanted all of that and more.

"Do you ever think about our future, like long-term?"

"Absolutely. I think about it all the time."

"Do you think we're rushing things at all?" I asked nervously.

"Honestly? No. We're in our mid twenties, we both have jobs and big aspirations for the future, we have amazing chemistry, our morals align, and we want the same things in our future. I think moving any slower would just be wasting our time."

"I'm glad we see things the same way. I've already started to imagine what life could be like."

"Oh yeah? Tell me some of it, I'd love to hear how I can help make those dreams come true."

We sat by the fire for hours as I told him what I wanted and what I could easily see us having together. He nodded and smiled at each dream and, I could tell, he wanted the same things.

Happy Halloween readers!
I finally hit 10k and it's all thanks to you!