Chapter Thirty: Making A Home

Nate wakes up a few minutes later and we order room service for breakfast. We eat quickly and head into the bathroom to take a shower. We stand there under the water making out and holding each other close.
Nate starts to slide his hands down towards my pussy and I stop him.

"Baby, we have a meeting to get to. The contractor, remember?"

"Ugh, you're right." He steps away and crosses his arms. He glances up and down my naked, wet body. His stare alone is turning me on. Plus it's the last bit of time we have in the hotel room and the built in shower bench hasn't even been utilized.

I push him back towards the bench. "Screw it, the contractor can wait."

He picks me up and slams his lips against mine as he sits on the bench. He leans back against the wall with me straddling his waist. I slide my hands down his body and begin to stroke his cock with one hand and massage his balls with the other. He moans and pulls my hair back so he can kiss my neck. I squeeze his balls gently as I rub up and down on his growing cock.

"Lay down, I want to try something."

He lays down and I turn my body so I'm facing away from him. I grab his cock and position it at my pussy entrance and slowly lower myself down. Once I get the angle right, I speed up, riding his cock backwards so he can watch my ass as it bounces off of his abs.

He's too tall for the bench, so he has his knees bent slightly. I grab onto them for balance and speed up. Nate's hands grab my hips and help me bounce up and down on his cock as he thrusts upwards, burying his length in my tight, wet pussy. I had never tried this position before, so I was surprised at how well it was going and how much I was enjoying it. I slid my hand down my stomach and began to rub my clit with my index finger.

"Are you rubbing yourself for me baby?"

"Mmm, yeah. You feel so good inside me that I couldn't help it."

Nate moans and thrusts even harder, hitting my g-spot over and over again. I gasp and moan as my pussy begins to tighten around his hard length. Between rubbing my clit and him penetrating me so deeply, I cum hard. He wastes no time before pushing me forward so he can get behind me. He grabs my hips and thrusts one last time, as he cums inside me.

We sit together, kissing and catching our breath before standing up to clean off and get out of the shower. I rush to finish getting ready so we won't be too terribly late to the meeting. Nate comes up behind me while I'm putting my makeup on and wraps his hands around my waist while resting his chin on top of my head. He gets a strange look on his face and I turn to face him.

"What is it?"

"I love you. I know it's fast and I know that we've only been seeing each other again for a few days, but I always want to be honest with you and--

I cut him off by kissing him. It's one of the most passion-filled kisses I've ever had, and I knew this was finally the perfect moment.

"Nate, I love you too. I think I always have. This weekend just proved it to me. It's not about the sex or the nice dates, it's about how I feel around you. Being with you feels so right, so comfortable. I've never felt so free to be myself with anyone else. You make me feel beautiful and desired and important. I never thought I'd get to feel like this, and you've proven me wrong in the best way."

Nate pulls me into a tight embrace and kisses me softly. "I'm so glad you feel the same. I've been so anxious to say it."

"I know exactly what you mean."

A few minutes later, after Nate checks out of the hotel, we head to the house to meet with the contractor. We somehow manage to only be about five minutes late. We head inside to discuss the changes that will be made. First, we discuss getting the driveway redone right away. Then we get the wall replacement plans made for the rooms and bathrooms that need it.

Finally, we get to the fun stuff. Nate talks about his vision for the master bathroom with a large glass shower and a deep jacuzzi tub. The contractor helps him pick out what he wants and they get it scheduled along with new counter tops and cabinets for the kitchen. The appliances would be up to us to go choose. We then head outside to discuss plans for a pool and firepit in the back yard. We decide a small pool will be best so there is still plenty of yard space.

Once we got all of the primary renovation stuff scheduled, Nate and I decided to head over to the furniture store to pick out appliances. It was so fun walking around hand in hand picking out house furnishings. I made me feel like so much more than just some girlfriend he has. I felt truly special to be included in the process of making his dream home.

We picked out some amazing stainless steel appliances and then headed over to the paint section. Most rooms would be painted neutral colors for now, but he wanted my help picking paint for the master bedroom and bathroom. We go with a lavender color for the bathroom with gray accents and an ocean blue for the bedroom with a tan accent wall.

As we head back to my house, I'm smiling like an idiot. He loves me. He said the words I had been longing to hear from him for years. We're together and it feels as though nothing in the world could bring me down.