Chapter Thirty-Two: Never too Tired

"Well, my stop at the office went pretty smoothly. The supervisors I'll be working with seem nice as do my coworkers. Best part is, it's only about a ten minute drive from my house. Aside from that, I went to the store and called my mom about this recipe, that's about it."

"Good conversation with your mom?"

"Yeah, I told her about you. She'd like us to join them for dinner tomorrow night if you're ok with it."

"Of course. I'd love to meet your parents." I could already feel the nervousness setting in, but I was ready.

We continued the rest of our dinner talking about his parents. His dad was in sales and his mom was a nurse. They definitely weren't hurting for money, that's for sure. They owned a rather large house in a wealthy neighborhood about twenty minutes from mine.
After dinner, I helped Nate clear the table and he told me there was a special dessert planned, but it was a surprise. I went to change my clothes from work and came back out in a pair of silk, pink shorts with a matching tank top. I had pulled my hair back in a pony tail and taken my makeup off.
Nate brings over two glasses of red wine and some truffles to the couch. We sip the wine as he feeds me the truffles. One of them had caramel in it that dropped down my lip. Nate quickly set the truffles to the side and gently sucked the caramel from my lip. I closed my eyes and relaxed against him. My eyes fluttered back open as he pulled away and drank the last bit of his wine.
He sat his empty glass on the coffee table next to mine and leaned me back on the couch. I laid against the arm rest as he slid his hands up and down my sides. He leaned in to kiss me and I pulled him close. He parted my lips with his tongue and kissed me harder. I took his shirt off so I could feel his warmth.
I ran my hands up and down his chest and down to his abs. He then pushed my silk shorts down off of my legs revealing my nakedness underneath. He groaned in pleasure as he realized I wasn't wearing panties.
He lifted me up to take off my shirt and then laid me back down. He kissed down my entire body paying extra attention to my neck, collarbone, nipples, and waist. Then he grabbed my ass and lifted my legs over his shoulders.
He yanked my body closer as he buried his face between my legs. I moaned as he licked from my pussy up to my clit. His tongue flicked back and forth over my clit and I arched my back begging for more. His hands gripped my upper thighs as he began to suck on my pussy lips one at a time. I was getting more and more wet by the second.

"Mmm baby, you're so wet for me."

I squirmed beneath him as his tongue darted in and out of my pussy. He licked back up to my clit and sucked hard. I knew I couldn't take much more. He started to undo his pants and quickly shoved them off as he moved my legs off of his shoulders.

"Don't cum yet. I'm not done with you."

Nate stands up off the couch, his cock standing up and ready for me. He starts to rub his cock as he looks down at my naked body.

"I want you to rub your pussy for me baby. I want to watch you please yourself."

I slide my hand down my body, slowly, and begin to rub my clit with my thumb as I insert two fingers into my pussy. I'm nearly dripping wet from arousal, so even my touch is enough to get me back to the edge. My clit is so sensitive my body is practically shaking in need of orgasm.
I arch my back and moan as I finger myself. Nate rubs his cock faster and moans with me. I know the sight of me naked and moaning turns him on, so me fingering myself is just a bonus for him.
As we both get close to cumming, Nate pushes my hand away and flips me over onto my stomach. He smacks my ass hard over and over with one hand while he continues to rub his cock with the other. My round, bouncing ass moving against him.
I moaned with each hard smack against my skin. I loved when he spanked me. My pussy was dripping for him now and I needed him inside me.

"I need you inside me now, I need you to fuck me."

Nate wastes no time and moves my ass cheeks apart as he thrust his cock deep into my pussy. He doesn't start slow, he goes straight to pounding into me, hard and fast. He grabs my ponytail and pulls on it hard while he fucks me. My pussy is so wet that he easily slides in and out, even with how tight I am.
It doesn't take long before we're both cumming. Our moans long and loud as our bodies shake in pleasure. Nate doesn't stop until my body collapses to the couch. I roll to my back to face him. His abs are glistening with sweat and his cock is shiny with my wetness.
I sit up and suck his cock clean. He can barely keep himself sitting up with how much he's shaking in pleasure. I make sure to lick every drop of my wetness off of his cock. When I'm done, we both stand up and he carries me to my bathroom. He sets me on the counter and starts a warm bath for us. I don't have a nice jacuzzi tub like the hotel, but it will suffice.