Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving In

After an amazing night of celebrating our choice to move in together, the next couple weeks were crazy. Between ending my lease, packing, and scheduling the move, I hadn't had any free time. I had spent a few nights at my house to get things done, but sleeping without Nate was awful.
About a month after he asked me to move in with him, it was finally happening. We got the moving truck loaded and I said goodbye to my little house. Then we headed off to the new house. A lot of my furniture had been sold, so it didn't take long to unload the truck. We both collapsed on the couch when the last box had been carried in.

"Welcome home, beautiful."

We cuddled up together on the couch. I nuzzled into his chest but pulled away in disgust.

"Baby, we need to take a shower. We both stink."

Nate laughed, "Alright then, shower time it is."

He carries me to our large, glass shower and quickly undresses me before undressing himself. He reaches in and starts the water as we step inside. I let the water fall over me and relax my sore muscles. Nate steps behind me and begins to massage my shoulders. I grab a wash cloth and some soap and hold it out to him.

"Wash me?"

"How can I resist?"

Nate lathers up the wash cloth and begins gently rubbing my skin. As he rubs my boobs, I can feel myself getting aroused. It had been a week since we had slept together and my body was yearning for him.
The wash cloth trailed down my stomach to my thighs and legs. Then he washed back up between my legs and slid the wash cloth gently against my pussy. I was moaning for him as I leaned my body against him. He washed my ass and then pulled down the detachable portion of the shower head to rinse me off.
The water flowed over my body as he lowered the shower head inch by inch until it was hitting my pussy. He held it close and the beads of water vibrating off of my skin felt so amazing.

He leaned me against the wall. "Touch yourself baby."

I moved my hand down my body and began to play with my clit as the water pulsed against me. I had never masturbated in the shower before, but it felt incredible. I moved two fingers lower and gently pushed them into my pussy. I moaned and it echoed through the shower. Nate started kissing my neck as the water and my fingers pleased my tight pussy. My clit was throbbing.
Suddenly, Nate hung up the shower head and quickly started to wash himself. I sat on the bench and rubbed myself as I was waiting for him. I spread my legs apart wide so he could watch me finger myself. I had my head leaned back and my eyes closed, so he startled me when he got on his knees in front of me and pulled my pussy to the edge of the bench.
He started to lick my clit as he replaced my fingers with his. I gripped his hair and gently thrust my body against his mouth. His tongue flicked back and forth on my throbbing clit and my body started to quiver with pleasure. He sucked hard on my clit as he pushed his fingers deep inside me.

"Ohhh Nate."

He quickly stood up and carried me out of the shower. My mouth crashed against his as he carried me into our room. We fell onto the bed. Our wet bodies were intertwined as we laid there kissing passionately. Nate pulled my hair as his tongue moved against mine. His cock was hard against my abdomen and I knew he needed me as badly as I needed him.
Nate rolled on top of me and shoved my legs apart wide. He held his cock in his hand and slapped it against my clit. Over and over his hard shaft hit my throbbing clit. My hands gripped the bed sheets as my body arched against him.
He reached underneath my legs and grabbed my ass hard as he thrust his cock into my pussy. We both moaned loudly. I knew I was nice and tight for him and the inner walls of my pussy were ignited with pleasure as every inch of him filled me up.
My boobs bounced up and down as he pumped into me hard and fast. His eyes were closed and small moans and grunts were escaping his mouth with every move. I grabbed his arms and used them as leverage to help me thrust back against him to pull him deeper inside me.
Nate grabbed my hips and thrust hard one last time as his cum shot up into my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed tightly as my orgasm took over my entire body.
We laid there with him still inside me for quite some time. We kissed each other as our hands wandered up and down each other's bodies.

"I missed you so much. I missed the feeling of being inside you. I missed hearing you moan for me."

"Well, we'll never have to spend a night apart again. I can guarantee you'll be hearing me moan more days than not."

My words gave him chills as I kissed his neck softly. He was still inside me and I started gyrating my hips to move my pussy around him. He moaned softly against my chest and I could feel his cock tensing up again. I knew he was sensitive, but I also wanted more of him.

The Reunionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें