Chapter Twenty-Eight: Let's Celebrate

"All set?"

Nate comes over and picks me up in a big hug. "All set. It's done. The house is mine. It's so surreal."

"I'm so happy for you, baby!"

"Come on, let's drive to your house so you can grab anything you need. We're going to celebrate."

We drive to my house and discuss where to go eat this evening. We've been living off of sandwiches and cheap bar food all weekend, so we decide on somewhere nice. When we arrive at my house, I head back to my room to take a quick shower and get ready for our dinner. Nate stays in the living room to make the reservation.
I shower and make sure I'm clean shaven. Then I dry my hair and curl it. After I've put on my makeup, I head to my closet to pick out some lingerie and a dress. I decide on a dark red, lace push-up bra with matching dark red lace panties. Then I slide on a tight, black dress that hugs my curves and dips low enough to show off an ample amount of cleavage. I put on black pumps and then head back out to the living room.
When I walk in, Nate turns away from the tv and his jaw drops. "You look absolutely stunning."

"You don't look so bad yourself."

Nate had changed into black slacks and a light blue button down shirt. He left the top two buttons undone on his shirt and he looked absolutely sexy.
He kisses my cheek and we head out for dinner. A few minutes later, we pull up to a very fancy Italian restaurant. The valet takes our car and we walk inside. The ambience is quiet with dimmed lights, soft piano music, and gorgeous furniture. We are led to a booth with curtains that can be closed for privacy.
The waiter takes our drink order, a glass of moscato for me and a gin and tonic for Nate, then he leaves us with the dinner menus.
Everything on the menu looks incredible. We decide to get a bruschetta appetizer and Ceasar salads and then I choose a grilled chicken pasta while Nate goes with a seafood primavera pasta.
The appetizer and entrees are both phenomenal. Once our dessert platter of miniature cakes and custards is brought to the table, Nate shuts the curtains. He pins me against the back of the booth as he kisses me and runs his hands up and down my body. He reaches up my dress and pulls my panties down so he can feel me. I'm instantly wet for him. The idea of doing things with only a curtain separating the world from seeing us turns me on.
He rubs my clit and I moan against his ear as he kisses down my neck. He gets me to the edge and then stops. Instead of helping me slide my panties back on, he slides them down to my ankles and removes them. He shoves my panties in his pocket and begins scooping into his dessert.
I look at him stunned. I straighten my dress and sit up as he brings a spoonful of chocolate custard to my mouth.

"I don't think you'll be needing those panties, so I hope you don't mind that I'm keeping them."

"Not at all." I smile.

We finish eating our dessert with another couple glasses of wine and Nate pays the check.  Luckily the hotel is only a couple of blocks away because I need him, badly.