Chapter Eight: Feeling Him

I dropped the towel on the floor and sat on the bed. Suddenly I was oddly nervous. Sure we had been fooling around, but what was coming next was new territory. I wanted him, more than I could even comprehend, but I knew that once the night was over, everything would be different. Things were going to change one way or the other.
Nate on the other hand seemed as steady as a rock. His stare bore through me. The heat of his gaze was enough to make me wet with anticipation. I could already feel my pulse increasing.
He leaned down, kissed me, and guided my body towards the center of the bed. I crawled backwards up towards the headboard and let my head fall against the billowing mountain of pillows.
Nate pushed my legs apart so he could move in between them. His cock was already rock solid again and I knew he was ready to be inside me. He took his cock in his hand and used the tip to tease my pussy. My eyes immediately rolled back and I let out a soft moan.

"I'm so ready to be inside of you, but I'm worried once I start, I won't be able to stop. I'm not going to be able to get enough of you."

"Who said anything about stopping?"

He let out a deep grunt like noise and looked down at me with eyes full of desire. Any thoughts of him starting slow were long gone and I could see him struggling to hold control.
He grabbed the outsides of my legs and yanked me down so his face was right over mine. He kissed me hard, over and over, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth.
As he kissed me he slid his cock forwards and backwards along my pussy and clit. I was already arching for him, begging him with my moans to be inside me now. He reached under my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he positioned himself. I shut my eyes and gripped the sheets in anticipation for his hard cock to fill me up.

"Look at me, I want to see you when I push myself inside."

I did as I was told and looked up at him. Before I could even react, he pushed his cock into me, inch by inch, both of us moaning as my pussy stretched to fit his thick, long cock inside me. We never broke eye contact. It was surreal.
He pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back into me. I pulled his face down to kiss him as he thrusted in and out of my soaking wet pussy. My legs were wrapped tight around his waist and my nails were digging into his shoulders each time he got deeper inside me.
He picked up speed and started kissing down my neck to my collar bone and then my chest. Then he sat up completely and grabbed my ass to use it as a way to pull himself into me. I was so close I knew I wouldn't last much longer. He could tell, too.

"I'm ready baby, I want you to come for me."

He pounded my pussy harder and harder. He moved one hand up to my stomach and used his thumb to rub my clit. That was all it took, I arched for him and moaned his name as my orgasm took over my body. As soon as my pussy tightened with my climax, he was cumming too.
He didn't stop until both of us had come down from the highs of our orgasms. He gently pulled out of me and quickly grabbed the towel from the floor to clean us both up. I took a few moments to relax and by the time he was back up laying next to me, I was ready to fall asleep in his arms.
He kissed me softly on the lips and pulled me against his chest as he reached up to turn out the light.

"That... was incredible, Nate. I can't even describe how I'm feeling right now."

"Shh.. there will be plenty of time for that. Just rest now. I've got you."

I nuzzled up against his chest with one leg draped over his. Within moments, I had drifted into the most peaceful, relaxed sleep of my life.

The Reunionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें