Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Celebration Continues

We drive back to the hotel and Nate tosses the keys to the valet as we hurry into the hotel. We get in the elevator and he pushes me against the wall, sliding his hands under my dress to grab my ass as he kisses my neck.
I tangle my fingers in his hair and tug gently as he kisses down my collarbone. We arrive at the right floor and Nate picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the room. We kiss the entire way and he fumbles with the room key for a moment before pushing the door open and carrying me to the bed.
He sits on the edge of the bed with me on his lap and slides my dress up over my bare ass. His fingers slide up to the zipper on my dress, but it gets stuck as he tries to unzip it. Getting impatient, he grasps both sides of the fabric and tears the dress off of me.
I quickly unclasp my bra and throw it to the ground leaving me completely naked except for my shoes. I know he likes me naked with heels, so I leave them on. He grabs my boobs and squeezes them hard as I unbutton his shirt and tug it off of him.
He stands me up in front of him so he can remove his shoes, socks, pants, and boxers. He flips me around towards the bed and pushes me forward so my stomach is resting on the bed with my bare ass hanging off the edge. His legs nudge my legs further apart so I'm spread wide for him.
He grabs my hips and quickly slides his cock inside my wet pussy. I grip the bed sheets tightly as I moan each time he thrusts into me. He grunts with every thrust and begins speeding up.
He grabs my legs and lifts them up to change the angle. In a few short thrusts he cums hard inside me and my pussy tightens around him as I cum too. He slowly sets my legs back down to let me relax as he pulls out of me and lays on the bed next to me.
I roll over and he kisses me hard. I rest against his chest as his fingers trail up and down my back.

"Thank you for celebrating with me tonight. You have made this weekend a million times better than I expected it to be."

I smile up at him. "I'm happy to be here with you. This weekend has been an absolute dream. It'll be really hard spending days at work without you."

"Well hey, at least I'll see you every morning and every night for awhile while the house gets renovated."

"That's true. I'll enjoy having you there with me. My house gets so empty sometimes."

"You need a dog or something." He laughs.

"Yeah, but you'll suffice for now." I laugh.

"Hey now! I'm a lot cuter than a dog."

"Well you're certainly better behaved if nothing else."

Nate rolls his eyes and we laugh as he kisses me. We lay there cuddling and I take notice of all of this little birth marks and scars. I trace each line with my fingers and he tells me the story of each one. Most were from when he was a kid, typical boy stuff. I promised myself I'd memorize those lines; I wanted to memorize every detail about him.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?"

"Well, I've scheduled a contractor to come out to the house so we can start discussing renovation plans and what it'll cost. I called the storage company today and they're going to hold on to my furniture and such until the house is ready. I have most of my clothes and personal belongings with me, so I won't be missing any of it. Then I go back to work at the end of the week."

"Quite the busy week."

"Yeah, I kind of planned on that. What I didn't plan on was getting to spend my evenings in a home instead of a hotel, relaxing with a beautiful woman by my side."

"Well you are more than welcome to stay with me as long as you need to. I look forward to watching the house transform as you get renovations done."

"I think it'll truly be a great home someday."

We lay there kissing and gently caressing each other's skin. I'm not sure when, but we dozed off at some point. I wake up the next morning, early, to the shine shining through the windows. Nate is still asleep next to me. He looks so peaceful and perfect. I kiss his shoulder.

I whisper against his skin, "You don't know it yet, but I love you."

Now if only I could gain the courage to say it in person.