Chapter Thirty-Four: Sex Under the Stars

Nate removed his pants leaving us only in our undergarments. There was something so thrilling about being outside and in the open. No one would see us thanks to the new privacy fence, but it was still exhilarating.
Nate laid back down on top of me and rubbed my nipples through the thin fabric of my bra. I could feel his erection against my panties and decided to reach down to release him from his boxers. I slid them down his legs and he kicked them to the side.
He pulled the quilt back over us so I wouldn't get cold and then he began to thrust against me. I was getting wet beneath my panties, but he held my hands away so I couldn't remove them. As usual, he wanted to tease me first.
He laid next to me and rolled me on my side so my ass was against his cock. He grabbed my right leg and pulled it on top of his so he could slide his cock between my legs.
He kissed the back of my neck and took off my bra so he could rub and squeeze my boobs. Then, finally, he yanked my panties down my legs and pushed me forward slightly so he could shove his cock into my pussy. I moaned loud at the feel of this new position. Everything was so tight and his movements were slow, but he was thrusting so deep that it took my breath away.
He started sucking on the back of my neck, leaving small hickeys as he slid his entire length in and out of my pussy. His right hand rubbed vigorously at my clit as he started to pump in and out faster and faster.
We were both moaning. I really didn't care if the neighbors could hear us. I was in a state of pure pleasure. I could feel every inch of Nate as it penetrated my tight pussy over and over.
Nate then flipped me onto my stomach and sat back on his knees. He lifted my legs up to rest on his thighs as he once again began to fuck me. This time, it was harder and faster. He slapped my ass hard again and again as he pushed in and out of me.

"Ohhh Nate."

"Cum for me baby."

I did as I was told and my pussy contracted around his hard length as my orgasm took over my entire body. He held me up as he thrust himself into me several more times before shooting his cum deep inside me.
He moaned out louder than he ever had before and I figured he was completely spent. We sat still for all of thirty seconds before he pulled out, flipped me over and then positioned himself near my mouth.

"Please?"

I nodded and he thrust himself into my mouth. The tip of his cock poked the back of my throat and it took all that was in me not to gag or choke. I had never taken a guy this deep into my mouth before, but I was determined to give him what he wanted. I propped myself up a bit to get a better angle and let him thrust in and out of my mouth.
I bobbed my head to follow his motion, my tongue sliding up and down his shaft. I could taste both of us on him and I enjoyed it. I moaned against him and the vibrations nearly made him cum again. He fucked my tiny mouth for a few more moments before pulling away.
He sat back down on the quilt and I quickly sat up. He reached out a hand for me and pulled me onto his lap. I immediately settled onto his lap with his cock buried in my pussy. We both moaned. I was still so sensitive from our first round, but I knew we both wanted more.
I began to bounce up and down on his cock, my boobs bouncing in his face. He nuzzled his head between them and kissed them all over. He held me by my ass and helped me go faster.
It didn't take long before I felt him tense up again as he was cumming. That alone triggered my own orgasm and I completely collapsed against him. I had never felt more exhausted or satisfied.
We took a moment to catch our breath and then we both laid on our backs, completely naked, looking up at the stars. It was so peaceful.

"I love you, Chloe."

"I love you too, Nate."

"Thanks for christening my backyard with me."

We both laughed and laid there in each other's arms for the rest of the evening.