Chapter Sixteen: On Top of Him

We laid there for a few moments recovering, but I knew from last night that he could take more, and I was ready to truly be in charge.
I reached over to my night stand and pulled out some handcuffs I had put in there earlier, just in case. Nate's eyes went wide when he saw me, but he willingly held out his arms so I could put the handcuffs on his wrists. I made them tight so he could wriggle out of them.

"This is definitely not what I expected from you."

"Well I have to keep you guessing, it's more fun that way."

I then slide the straps of my lingerie off of my shoulders and down my body. I kick it off and climb back on the bed to straddle his waist. I move his arms above his head.

"Keep them there. If you move them, I'll have to stop pleasing you."

"Understood, I won't move my arms", he winks.

I begin to move on top of him, my hips gyrating in circles as my wet pussy rubs all over his cock. Nate relaxes and moans as he watches my body move. I slide my hands up and down his torso, my nails scratching him gently.
I grab his cock and slide it right between my pussy lips, then I move my body back and forth so his entire length glides through my wetness. He grips the sheets and moans my name.

"Ohh, Chloe. You're so wet for me."

As I slide backwards again, I adjust slightly so his cock just barely enters me. I do this several more times before allowing him completely inside me. I begin to ride his cock, changing pace and position every few seconds to keep him on the edge.
My boobs bounce up and down and I slam my body down onto his cock over and over again. We both moan as his cum shoots deep inside my pussy, and I cum all over his cock.
I gently climb off and lean forward to take his handcuffs off. I kiss him deeply and lay next to him.

"You're nothing like what I expected, Chloe."

"Is that a bad thing?"

Nate shakes his head quickly. "No, absolutely not. It's an amazing surprise. I was so worried you wouldn't share my... sexual preferences."

"Preferences?" I giggle. "What do you mean."

"You know... the dirtier, kinky stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love making love to you, but I also get such pleasure from fucking you. I like spanking you and teasing you."

"Well trust me, I'm enjoying it just as much as you are."