2: Sleeping Arrangements

My backside hit the sandy ground and Jimin's body pressured me further under

My backside hit the sandy ground and Jimin's body pressured me further under. I pushed up with my legs and he flew off of me, his weight unable to aid him in the water. It would seem this was turning in to another one of our wrestling matches, and to think we had gone four whole months without starting one. We both broke surface, took a breath of air and ran at each other again. I wouldn't call these matches legitimately violent. In fact they were almost the most friendly exchange that ever occurred between us. They carried some form of playfulness. We had never hurt each other really, maybe an accidental bruise or scrape here or there but never anything bad or long term.

"Here we go again," Cheol sighed.

"Fight! Fight!" The twins shouted. It felt kind of weird this time as we both were in our swimwear so I kept smashing into skin and his bare torso was being oddly distracting for me. Was he always this muscular? How the heck did he get like that? Just because I hate the guy doesn't mean I can't admire his toned body, right?

Jimin grabbed one of my hands and his other was on my shoulder, pushing me back and down, trying to force me back under the water... and he was succeeding 

"I'm winning," Jimin grunted triumphantly.

"That's what you think," I growled back and hooked my leg around his and jerking it forward so he splashed back under the water. But while he was under there he ended up tripping me as well so I joined him under the waves. We carried on like this for about five minutes and stopped due to exhaustion. Jimin insisted that he won but I claimed it was a tie, I knew I couldn't pull off the illusion of me being the victor. Everyone knew Jimin won and that I was just being proud and I even admitted it to myself, although later on when I had calmed down a bit, that Jimin had indeed won. Which made it 0-2 to Jimin. We trudged back up to the holiday home, greeted by our parents at the door.

"What happened to your hair?" Mum asked, gaping at the dripping bird's nest that sat atop my head.

"Nothing, nothing at all," I said casually.

"They had another wrestling match," Hana told them excitedly. Both mothers groaned knowingly but dad popped his head around the kitchen arch and asked us who had won.

"Me!" Jimin and I both shouted.

"Are you at all hurt?" Cheol asked me when I had dried myself and changed into dry clothes.

"No why?" I said briskly, attempting to tame the beast of hair with my hair brush.

"You just seem quiet," he said and looked at me apologetically as if he had hurt my feelings.

'As if, you're too perfect to offend me,' I thought.

"Nah," I said then leaned in so that he was the only one who could hear me. "Actually I'm just peeved that Jimin totally beat me in that wrestling match," I confessed. Cheol smiled that gorgeous smile of his and gave a small chuckle.