8: Comfort

What the heck was this movie?

I stared at the tv screen, it was an extremely gory movie that Jimin had chose.

"There are children present," I had murmured when seeing his choice.

"You'll get over it," he had laughed, completely brushing off my words.

"I meant your sisters!" I screeched. The two girls looked up from their intense game of uno and shrugged.

"We're not really going to be watching it," Yun informed me.

"And what do you mean children?" Hana added. I stuck my tongue out at her playfully and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I really just think perhaps you're the only one here who really is squeamish," Jimin sniggered while pushing the disc into the player. I gave him a flat stare.

"You're a di-" I begun but Cheol hurriedly interrupted me;

"Let's start the movie then, shall we?"

Now I was cramped in between an uninterested Cheol and a nasty pig. I didn't have much to complain about with most movies even if they were scary but I couldn't help myself if I was squeamish and I knew Jimin knew that so this was probably some evil scheme of his to have me vomit or something, how that would benefit him I didn't know... unless his plan was to make me extremely unattractive towards his brother. I silently gasped in horror as I thought I had revealed the reason for Jimin's choice in movies.
The movie had been fairly tame up until now, this was when all the gore started. I flinched when one of the side character's stomachs were slashed open to reveal-

A hand went over my eyes.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"I thought you may not have wanted to see that," Cheol said lowly. I grinned.

"You're a kind soul, Cheol," I said affectionately. Cheol lifted his hand from my eyes after the scene was over and gave me a smile that made me feel like oozing off the couch and into the rug.

"Too kind," Jimin snorted beside me. I lifted a brow at him. "If you can't handle that scene then you're going to die later on," Jimin said with a malicious laugh. I stared daggers at him. The next ten minutes consisted of me playfully squealing whenever someone's guts filled the screen and Cheol trying to smother me with cushions, yelling that my eyes were too innocent for such things, but then Cheol stood up and went to the bathroom. I stared blankly after him. Well, this wasn't going to go well. I could almost feel a weird heaviness in the air all of a sudden, like Cheol's departure suddenly meant I was very vulnerable to attacks from Jimin, which was actually true. I didn't have the strength to deal with the pig-head so I instead cowered at the end of the sofa, as far away from Jimin as possible. I tried to act nonchalant about it so he wouldn't notice and get any ideas if they weren't already building up in his nasty, scheming head. I  screeched and jumped into the air when blood splattered the white walls on the screen.