9: Right through you

It's been awhile since an update and I give my genuine apology for that, it's completely my fault xD I hope to be publishing a little more though and this time I'll hopefully succeed xDDD Anyway if you didn't remember the last sentence we ended off on was: 'DID JIMIN JUST GIVE ME A HICKEY? (in his sleep, or something like that)

I threw my fists at his chest and the boy who was once pressing his distracting plump lips against my skin jumped awake.

"Wha?" He mumbled sloppily. My face was pulled as far back away from him as possible and even though he  was now somewhat awake he still had an impossibly tight grip on my waist.

"Pig, let go!" I hissed in between my teeth, still trying to be quiet as possible so that I wouldn't wake anyone up. I could hardly make out Jimin's expression with the lack of light in the room, I leaned forward without even realizing it in order to get a better look at what he might be thinking. His lids hung heavily over his eyes. He looked tired in the most attractive way possible.

'Screw this boy,' I thought bitterly. 'Why is he annoyingly attractive?' I was getting caught up in another one of those moments when I accidentally allowed myself to find Park Jimin attractive. A complete mistake. I shouldn't allow myself to slip so easily. Jimin's grasp tightened even more making me gasp a little. My torso was pressed more thoroughly against his. It felt like all the blood drained from my body as I felt my chest squish up against Jimin's ribs. My breath inconveniently turned more violent in an effort to get sufficient air with the insufficient amount of space, that being none. I blinked, focusing my eyes in on Jimin's eyes. His breath brushed the skin on my face turning it hot and making me feel uncomfortable. I snapped out of my stupor, realizing how close I was to my enemy. I struggled to break my arms free and finally managed to bring my hand up to his face so that I could pinch his cheek, hard. His eyes flew open and he stared at me with surprise.

"What the?" He whispered. His arms jumped away from me and he stared at me like I was a wild animal. "What was I doing?" He asked in a horrified manner. I let out a breathy sigh and scooted to the very edge of the mattress, distancing myself as much as possible from the confused boy in front of me. "D-did... I can't believe I'm asking this and I kind of don't want to know the answer but, I didn't d-do anything to you did I?" He stuttered in a low voice. I stared at him, blinking a couple times.

I was positive that he hadn't actually managed to give me a hickey, he was asleep after all. I stared at him, wondering whether or not I should mention that he had actually kissed my skin. It would be so awkward and embarrassing... but mainly for him so I told him.

"You sort of... sucked a bit at my collarbone."

Even in the room with zero lighting I could see  Jimin's eyes stretch wide, the whites of his eyes growing bigger as he stared at me shocked.

"You are joking right?" He breathed. I shook my head, hair being moved messily by the pillow beneath me. His jaw dropped. He stared. I stared back. He apparently couldn't believe his ears. "There is no way that actually happened," he whispered flatly.