12: Tangled

This chapter is dedicated to my friend IHateSnakeu29 for buying a plastic snakeafter the last chapter where we gave Jimin his new nickname xD

Jimin's POV

Just what did I think I was doing?

Falling into the same trap that I had managed to convince myself that I could avoid.

It was like I truly was as dumb as Y/n kept insisting I was. Surely I couldn't already be trapped. Surely not. I lay awake, staring at the ceiling. I hadn't even set my plan into full motion.

''Maybe this is a bad idea," I thought reluctantly. 'Maybe I should stop here... just maybe.'

Beside my, Y/n now slept peacefully. No longer dogged down by the pain of her burns thanks to the aloe vera I had applied. I frowned at the thought. It had awoken some feeling within me; some feeling that was disturbingly pleasurable and it started when she had forgot about her concerns and started actually moving into my touch. I couldn't get over it. I also couldn't get over how much I had enjoyed the feeling of the bare skin of her back that was pressed against my palms. I turned to the very girl I was thinking of. She had fallen asleep facing my way, her hands tucked under her pillow, her lids closed over those sparkling eyes, her hair sprawled delicately across the pale colour of her pillow case. I gulped and mentally slapped myself.

'No! It isn't happening idiot. People don't just fall that easily. You don't just fall that easily. This is a game. Something I do for entertainment. You will continue on with it and there is no way that you'll ever fall into that trap."

Your POV

Another dawn broke upon us. I woke up early in the morning and caught sight a of dim light filtering through the small crack between the curtains. I squirmed out of my sleeping bag and edged upon the curtains the slightest bit, careful not to wake any one up. My breath caught in my chest as I saw the horizon was alight with the many wonders of the sunrise. My features twisted into delight as I remembered one of my wishes for this trip;
To watch the sunrise from the beach.

It had been hot last night, very hot, so at one point I had shed my shorts and went on clad only in my white sleep shirt which actually acted as a pretty short dress. I hurriedly slipped on some thick woollen socks and set off through the room, looking for my jacket; I gave up looking for it after a moment, worried that I'd miss the best part of the dawn and snatched up a black zip up coat which was nearest to me. I made my way downstairs as quietly as possible and pushed my feet into a pair of sneakers that weren't my own and hurried out the door and to the beach while feeling a bit like a thief.  I stared awestruck as the glowing, golden orb slowly edged into view above the dark waves of the ocean. I beamed at the sight. This sunrise was no disappointment as I stood there caught up in the wondrous world of the rising sun, wearing clothes that didn't belong to me. I blinked. An unnecessary details, but I was curious; I looked down at the jacket. It had a collar that rose higher than my neck to brush my cheeks. The material of the vest was a black fake leather while the sleeves and hood were of a grey fabric (Dunno if I described that well lol, makes sense in my mind). As for the sneakers, they weren't huge but they were definitely too big for a pair of girls shoes. I knew exactly who these fashion items belonged too, both screamed wannabe-swag which obviously screamed Jimin. How I had managed to steal solely his stuff was a mystery to me.