15: Kitchen Couch

Your POV

Your POV

"What can I do to make it better?"

What can I do to make it better?

What can I do to-

What . . .

WHAT!?

I froze. Did I seriously just ask that in a breathy whisper? What was wrong with me? I had attempted to beat in Jimin's chest and now I was just being a hoe, a hoe with no cause for their hoe self, why on earth would I say something like that to Jimin? Why would I act like that as well? Why am I staring at his bare chest like a creep?

My fingers curled in and I took an uneasy step back. I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't find any words. Jimin had his eyes stretched open wide. He looked slightly thrown.

"W-well, Miss pervy, for one thing you can get some ointment for me," Jimin said shakily. It was as though he was attempting to regain some composure or rather trying to return to his usual self but he was having some apparent difficulty.

"Ahhh, right, yes. I'll just- umm, I'll do that." I pushed passed him and to the sink, opening the cabinet behind the mirror and searching through the assortment of medications and such for a painkiller or a soothing ointment. I eventually came to find what I wanted and unscrewed the lid to the small pottle. Jimin turned around to face me. The surprised and strange sort of strained expression had melted away to be replaced by a relaxed one. Without thinking I dipped my fingers into the mixture inside the container only to pause a moment later.

"Oh, you can do this by yours self," I chuckled awkwardly. He snorted.

"You always move without thinking," he murmured.

"Hey! I was genuinely worried for you for a moment there," I said embarrassed and fixed him with an indignant stare. He held back a laugh but then frowned for a moment, while staring at the floor.

"W-What?" I stammered, I cursed my voice for being unsteady.

"You really were... weren't you?"

"I was what?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. I stepped forward as I waited for his reply. I didn't want to waste the soothing gel that I had just scooped up with my fingers so I hesitantly brought my fingers back to his chest. The strange tingling feeling started back up in the hand that touched him, spreading warmly up my arm, the sensation only confusing me further. I spread the gel across the bruised area before scooping up more so I could place some on the entire painful looking space.