4: Revenge

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

What on earth was that?

I dropped into a chair on the ground floor's deck, Cheol was sitting on his phone in the seat beside me. I remembered the build up of excitement as I heard that daft girl stomp up the steps, the moment of confusion as there was an odd miserable expression on her face and then the delight that had exploded within me at her sudden eruption as she realized that it was her phone that I had been holding. The situation had escalated quickly, leaving her lying beneath me on the bed and my heart stupidly racing as that unfamiliar look engulfed Y/n. When I had heard that I was going on this stupid trip I was honestly pissed. It was a long ass holiday right in the middle of my summer vacation. I'd had no choice in the matter and I was to be locked up in some random house with taunting Y/n to be my only entertainment, which had its ups and downs. On one hand, it was hella fun, on another she could be annoying, while other still it was a constant reminder of how bad I was at personal growth; Even though this little rivalry of ours had begun so very long ago, I still remembered its cause... because I'd started it. I was so young at the time, I got mad at Y/n for stealing all of Cheol's attention all of the time. It had started from a a jealous child's heart. It had long since moved past that. But even though our feuds now had no reason or motive... this was how we were. All those years ago and I still remember why I had started having ill intentions towards that caterpillar murderer, I doubted she knew how this all started. The last concern of mine for being locked away with such a confined group of people was that I'd be forced to look at Y/n everyday and night and, despite myself that could... arise unwelcome thoughts. However, I was enjoying this trip very much so far. I always got a kick out of annoying that nasty girl and this trip was no exception. But then she had to ruin it as she always did by confusing me.

I ran one hand through my, now blond hair, a habit I had grown oblivious to, and wondered what had gone wrong. A thoroughly enjoyable moment had turned into something just confusing. She, of course had her usual rage and tackled me but then I somehow managed to pin the crazed girl to the bed and that's when the trouble begun. I had drawn away from her to take at her face of fury when instead her expression was far, far more delicious than I would have ever expected. Her skin had turned a brilliant shade of red and her eyes had this weird shiny look to them which made my stomach lurch. I had never seen that on her face before and I soaked it up in that moment. I pulled away from her completely, realizing that there was a new way to get on my long time nemesis' nerves. I didn't know how I was going to switch it up but I would try.

I can't and never could deny it, the caterpillar killer is awfully attractive. She started getting those horribly, annoying good looks at a young age and they developed until even I had to admit she was very pretty, privately of course. As I was sitting there with evil schemes already being planned out in my head the sudden memory of Y/n with that look on her face while she stammered out a sentence too good for this world came to my mind and I sat there triumphantly. I had completely won that match.