16: Danger

Your POV

Your POV

"Why am I on the couch?" I asked. Everyone, who was in the room turned to look at me. "And why are you all just casually talking in the kitchen while I sleep?" I added. It would appear that I just interrupted an early morning conversation between Jimin and his sisters. I came to an abrupt wake though so I hadn't heard what happened. I just stared at everyone in a confused manner.

"What's happening? Did I miss something?" Cheol asked with a yawn as he shuffled into the room in his pajamas.

"Not really," Jimin said. "We were just discussing worldly happenings and Y/n was having snore."

"Yeah it looks like you just woke up," Cheol laughed. He poured himself a bowl of cereal before flopping onto the couch, beside me and munching on his breakfast.

"I do not snore," I muttered angrily.

"Sorry what was that?" Jimin said loudly. I looked at him with big innocent eyes but shot him the middle finger. Jimin looked so offended that Cheol snorted and started choking on his fruit loops, which resulted in the rest of the room joining in on the laughter along with me who also patted his back for the spluttering. Once Cheol got through his coughing fit he resumed his happy cereal munching and I tried to remember how I ended up on the couch. When it came to me, along with the rest of last night's events, I blushed.

"Huh? Why are you red?" Yun asked.

"N-no reason," I stammered. My eyes felt like they were being pulled to Jimin as though they were metal and he was a magnet. I wanted to see what face he was making, I wondered if he knew why I was blushing. However, I knew it would be all too obvious as to the reason why I was flushed if I actually looked at him and I didn't want to make it that easy on him. I felt his eyes trained on me.

"Yeah," he said slyly. I flashed a look at him then. "Why is it that you're so red?" Jimin reaches up with one hand and swiped it through his hair with a knowing smirk. Even though I started blushing out of no where I suppose Jimin thought there was really only one reason that I would be blushing so severely. The colour on my cheeks must have deepened to cherry red after Jimin's smug reaction.

"Woah!" Cheol exclaimed, also now realising the colour on my face. "Are you okay?" He asked, he appeared to be half amused and half truthfully concerned. The whole bathroom scenario felt too strange to be real, it felt like it surely had to be a dream. It felt like it was impossible for it to be real, after all I would never act like that. Jimin's sly smile gave away the fact that it certainly had happened though so there was no denying it. It must have been the drowsiness that drove me to such strange behaviour.

"Hah! It must be hot in here or something," Jimin said, sliding out of his seat and squatting down so that his face was level with mine. This didn't help. My heart was already unsteady from the memories and now I felt double uneasy. I jerked away and covered my face with my hands, feeling like a mini volcano with so many feelings being bottled up and squashed down while they wanted to explode out in a confused yell. I was confused alright. I was confused as to why something like that had happened. Why would we both act so different?

Nemesis ~ {PJMxR}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara