3: Secret

"What?" I snorted

"What?" I snorted. "You're kidding right?"

"Quiet down," he scowled. "So there isn't anything going on? Thank goodness, I would hate it if Cheol got into a relationship with you. It would be so gross and lovey dovey."

"You're such a child," I growled.

"You're being too loud, everyone will tell us to shut up," he whispered.

"Well, maybe you should do just that," I turned back to my other side and stayed like that for about a minute before rolling over to face Jimin again.

"She's back," Jimin muttered with a grin.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. What are you looking at?" I asked, craning my neck forward so that I could see down his sleeping bag and look at his phone's screen.

"Nothing," he said suspiciously and pressed the top of his sleeping bag to his chest so there was no opening for me to peek through.

"You really know how to act innocent," I said, the sarcasm practically leaking out my ears.

"There's no act," Jimin said, shooting me a defensive glance.

"Is it a girl?" I asked eagerly, a grin creeping onto my face. "Oooh, does the piggy have a crush?"

"You're so creepy, mind your own business," he snapped. I slapped my hand across his mouth.

"Shhh," I hissed. My stomach lurched as something wet touched the palm of my hand. I immediately pulled it away with a look of disgust spreading across my face. "Did you just... lick my hand?" I whispered furiously. The look of accomplishment on Jimin's face gave me the answer. "Creep," I muttered.

"Why are you acting all interested in what I'm doing all of a sudden?" He asked, dodging the subject.

"I'm bored," I answered truthfully. Jimin placed his phone on the floor beside the mattress and gave me his full attention.

"Just go to sleep," he said.

"I'm not sleepy."

"That's such a kiddie thing to say," Jimin sighed. He suddenly frowned and squinted, leaning in towards my face. He reached out a finger and brushed something off of my cheek. I blushed suddenly, not even Cheol had been that close to my face before. Jimin blinked in surprise at my reaction. "What's this?" He asked. "Are you in love with me?"
I stared at him, slightly lost for words.

"Where on earth did you get that idea?" I snapped.

"Shh," Jimin said, holding his index finger to his lips. "You blushed when I touched your cheek."

"You're the one who's in love with me," I said without really thinking. "Touching someone's cheek out of no where like a weirdo."
He blinked at me with an air of amusement.

"You're acting so flustered," he smirked.

"In your dreams, Piggy," I retorted and for the final time that night, turned my back on him putting an end to the conversation.
In a way I was bewildered by the exchange we had just shared. We weren't shouting at each other like we usually had, I supposed that was because we would have been told to shut up if that had happened and perhaps we were both too tired to even try at that point. It took awhile but I eventually fell into an uneasy and very light sleep.