17: Protective

Your POV

Your POV

I clenched the hem of Jimin's shirt in my fists. I knew what he wanted to do and I didn't want to go along with it. I would hold on for dear life and I would also rip his shirt if necessary. Jimin had darkly told Cheol that he was going to "cool me down" also known as throwing me in the ocean.

"You will not prevail," I yelled at him. How Jimin was managing for this entire time to carry me over his shoulder as if I were a sack of potatoes was beyond me. When did this kid get so strong? And why did he have that sudden outburst in the first place?

Usually he doesn't do something so aggressive unless I provoke him but I didn't do a thing. I didn't get an overly good look at his face before I was flung over his shoulder but he appeared... to be aggravated. He was clearly upset. I couldn't make out why.

Suddenly gravel turned into sand and I realised unpleasantly that I was going to be forced into having a morning swim.

"Jimin you're not seriously going to throw me in the water? It's the morning! I'm not in my swimming clothes and it'll be cold!" I said in a rush, my nerves growing as we neared the water. It was only just hitting me that he seemed like he would actually drop me. Jimin didn't reply through words. He replied by plopping me down messily into the water. The waves rushed in, forcing me to roll forward a bit and more into Jimin's legs as he looked over me.

I could hardly believe he actually did it.

Out of no where. He got my clothes all wet. Didn't he think that was stepping over the line. I was preparing myself to give him a piece of my mind, rehearsing my own angry words in my head before I exploded upon him.

Jimin squatted down beside me. He roughly grabbed my jaw with one hand and sharply angled my chin up so that I could stare into his eyes. They were filled with fire. My own eyes stretched into that of shock. He truly did look irritated. I sucked in a breath. His face hung inches from mine menacingly, like a silent warning I didn't know the meaning of.

I wanted to ask him what was wrong but his eyes bore into me and my through ran dry. The sense of shock echoing in me was deepened when those intense, rich eyes of his darted down to look at my parted lips.

I yanked my head away.

"Jimin! What is wrong with you?!" I yelled. I jerked my head away from him and avoided eye contact. I wiped my face with my hand, clearing the water droplets away that now littered my skin. "Don't just throw people into the water," I said shakily. I tried to be angrier with him. I tried to find more burning and scolding words to throw at him but his expression had confused me so much.