four

R Y D E R ' S P O V

I woke up to the smell of bacon, even through my house may be large, I can smell Bacon from a mile away.

I immediately jumped out of bed, wondering where this delicious aroma was coming from.

I pushed my grey covers off my body and hopped out of bed, probably looking like a mess with my bed hair and lack of clothing, that being nothing but some grey track pants.

I ran my hands over my face, attempting to rub away the sleep from my eyes before I padded my way down the stairs to investigate where the smell was coming from. The kitchen.

I walked in, the marble counter tops and stainless steal decor looking as clean as always.

My parents are never home and I can't cook a meal unless it's boxed if my life depended on it. I can barely make a bowl of cereal.

My mother insisted on a big house and the priceless looking decor though it's too big for one person, she's never home and dad rarely visits, it's anything but a home.

All past thoughts vanished from my mind as I noticed the small girl standing at the stove, her back facing me as she flips pancakes, a plate with bacon piled on it placed on the counter-top right next to where she was cooking.

In the least douchy way possible, she looked fucking hot.

She had a baggy shirt on and short boxer shorts on underneath, fortunately for me the shorts had ridden up and her ass was almost exposed, almost.

Her hair looked as though she had barely slept, the silky blonde locks still neatly cascading just to her shoulders.

Fuck, man up Ryder.

"Morning." I said, finally speaking up and sitting down at the counter.

Flo seemed extremely shocked as she jumped slightly before she turned around, the rising of her chest obvious as she gasped.

"Um I-I hope I didn't wake you." She said shyly.

"It's fine, made yourself at home I see." Raising my eyebrows and nodding towards her cooking at the stove and the plates of delicious food, that I didn't even know was in the fridge.

"O-oh sorry, I thought since you let me stay the night I should cook you breakfast." She said looking at me and then quickly looking away.

"No no it's fine, it smells amazing." I say as my mouth waters.

"Dig in." She says bringing the food over to the counter.

She lays the bacon, eggs and pancakes in front of me and then proceeds looking for a knife and fork.

She soon finds one and hands them to me.

Like she said I dug into the food, it tasted amazing, my friends have never made anything that tasted as good as this.

I stop inhaling my food and notice that Flo isn't eating anything. Which is weird because she cooked heaps, more than enough for two.

"Aren't you gonna have some?" I asked looking up at her.

"No no I'm fine." She politely declines. This is the second time she has declined food.

"You sure? There's heaps here, there's no way I'll be able to finish all this." I say pushing the plates closer to her.

"Okay." She says quietly and gets a knife and fork and reaches for a small sized pancake.

After a while of eating I look at my phone for the time. It's 8:30 meaning we only have ten minutes to get to school.