forty-three

It's been at least three weeks since the incident happened. Every day has been the same, wake up, get food, watch Netflix and not to forget being babied by Ryder.

Now don't get me wrong I love Ryder and I love that he's stayed home and looked after me but he's attached to my hip and won't stop doing everything for me, like I'm a helpless baby.

For instance, he won't let me walk down the stairs, he insists on carrying me down and then puts me straight onto the couch because he doesn't want me to fall or hurt myself.

He follows me everywhere I go; he won't let me make my own food and he always makes sure that I have a bath as my stitch's might get infected or come out if I have a shower.

I know he cares and it must have been pure hell for him when I was in the hospital, but all because I got shot doesn't mean I'm helpless and need everything done for me. Getting shot has shown me how strong I am and how far I've come from how I used to be.

"Flo, are you still alive in there?" Ryder knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes Ryder, I'm getting out now." I said as I stood up from the warm bathtub and pulled the plug in the process.

"Be careful of-"

"My stitches, I know I know." I said finishing his sentence for him with a roll of my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes either." he said sternly as I let out a scoff.

I grabbed my white fluffy towel off of the towel rack and used it to dry of my wet skin, and wrapped it tightly around my body as I quietly opened the bathroom door, where I was instantly met with a happily content Ryder looking down at his phone.

Thankfully he was too busy looking at whatever was on his screen to notice I was out of the bathroom; I took that as the perfect opportunity to run into my room which was only across the hall from Ryders.

I shut the door behind me and walked over to my cupboard, I opened it up and pulled out a black lace bra and a pair of matching black lace undies.

I let my towel drop to the carpeted floor as I slide on the undies, I put my arms through the black bra strap, then I attempt do the most challenging part, getting the clip done up.

Now I don't know about you but I struggle almost every time to do the clip up at the back, I know what you're thinking, 'It's the easiest thing, how can you not be able to clip two pieces of metal together?'

I really don't know why I personally struggle with it so much but I do, I can never get them to line up correctly or get both pf the clips in the correct spot at the same time.

"Need some help?" A husky voice asked while sending chills down my spine.

"Y-yes." I stuttered as I could feel Ryder standing right behind my almost naked body.

I could feel the closeness of our body's as his hot breath tickled the back of my neck. He took the two back parts of my bra and effortlessly linked them together.

I waited for him to move away from me so we could go downstairs and watch Netflix but he had other plans, he kissed my neck and moved away slightly but not before swiftly smacking my butt and leaving it with a stinging sensation.

"Ouch." I whined rubbing the spot where he had just hit.

"Hurry up and get dressed." he said calmly.

Before I knew it, he sent one of his shirts flying through the air towards me, I quickly caught the soft fabric and swiftly pulled it over my head and let it fall down just above my knees.