accidental hybrid:chapter 4

"Amiee " came a soft whisper. "Amiee , love wake up" the vocie said again. My eyes slowly began to open but my sight was still a blur from what happend.  

I suddenly sat bolt up right, making my head go dizzy. I put my hand to my for head to try and steady it. "Ow" i moaned to myself.

"Hey, your finally awake" my mum laughed. I looked up at her shocked. Why was she not worried about me? I had been knocked out by some weird dude and my head had been pouring of blood and she was sitting here smiling?  

When i rememberd the blood, my hand shot straight up to the side of my head where i had hit it against the wall. No blood ! Then i noticed i was sitting on the 3 seated sofa in the living room.

" How did i get here ? " i asked puzzeld."You got up and walked silly" my mum joked. But i hadnt. I had been lying on the kitchen floor, unconsucious. With blood seeping from my head. " what about the blood ? did you clean that up ?" i asked my mum now confused and worried.

"Blood? what blood dear?"my mum asked, her voice becoming more serious now. How could she be so calm about this ! I know what happend last night and she just looks at me all gone out like she dosn't know anything. I whiend and leaned back, my head resting on the arm of the chair.

The weird guy must have cleaned up the blood and then carired me here to the sofa. So it looked like i had fallen asleep. When i hadnt. god it was annoying when you know the truth but you have no evidence to prove it. Then you start blabbing on like a crazied chicken and people think you have gone plain mad.

" Aww did you have another bad dream? that must have been why you sounded so silly" said my mum , proving my point. Argh! i must be going mad. i must have just thought all of it up. But i had felt every shot of pain running through my head and eating the apple.

The apple ! I had dropped it when the living room door slammed shut. I got up and ran straight in the kitchen , searching the floor for the apple. If i remember correctly it had stopped near the dinning table. Near the leg.

I looked. Argh ! no, it wasnt there. He must have moved that to ! it pissed me off, that this guy got the upper hand on me. Geting rid of all the evidence. Now for sure my mum and dad would think i had gone mad.

i stormed out of the kitchen,obviously pissed off. I banged up the stairs and into my room slamming the door behind me.

My parents had looked astonished at my unexcpected outburst, as i left the room.  

I sat on my bed desperately wanting to scream in irratation. This son of a bitch had out smarted me !! me !! argh! Why did it annoy me so much?! I needed some fresh air.

i got dressed. putting on some black skiny jeans with ugg boots and a warm hoodie under my coat. I ran back down the stairs not bothering to say goodbye or where i was going to to my mum. I needed some privacy. I slammed the door again.

It was fairley light today with light snow. The ground had been coverd with at least 2 inches of snow from the snow fall last night. it wasnt as cold as i expected either, just a bit nippy thats all.

I had no idea where i was heading but any where but here in the house would do me. So i just let my feet direct me to a place.