accidental hybrid: chapter 74

i had only been flying for half an hour and now it had started to snow heavily. it came down in big flakes, settling in peoples foot prints. i was walking now. i was ankle deep in snow as i trudged over the feild that led directly to blayton avenue. i had about another 8 miles to go so i had atleast coverd two miles already. thats the best thing about flying, you get to places faster without the traffic.

also if i had felt the cold now, i wouldnt be able to feel my feet. i had been walking in the snow for quiet a while, i knew they would have froze. i hadnt become tierd either but i was starting to get hungry. i had seen a young man playing with a small border collie a while ago and i smelt him easily. if i hadnt had the fact that i was pregnant on my mind, i probally would have drank him dry. but even then, i still didnt see why being pregnant would stop me. i hadnt had human blood for ages.

i was pretty much in the middle of no where now. a few snow coverd trees were spread out across the distance and a wall made out of bushes bordered a square patch of the field a few meters away. i was close to one side of the bushes now and i saw a gap that people were using to get across each field. it was farley big,big enough for me to get through. i had folded my wings on my back and put on a coat over them. the cold air that had been stabbing them as i flew had made them cold so i needed to warm them up. even though the coat was zipped up all the way to my chin, the cold found away to get underneath it so i had to pull it as tight against my body as i could. the snow boots i had on were really good to. even as i walked over icey patches, they gripped on tightly. they reached just under my kneees with a pair of black skinny jeans over them. doing this had taken my mind of being pregnant,even though someone would say i was mad to come out in this weather when i was pregnant and that i could think of something better to take my mind off it than this.

but i couldnt. i had thought of different things as i flew further away from the mansion but nothing came to mind. this was the onlt thing that was helping. as i made my way through the bush, i noticed a couple of teenaged boys,sleding , a while away. they looked older than teenagers. in there early 20's maybe? but i smelt there blood before i even noticed them. because there was so many, it made my mouth water. and it made my stomache stop hurting like it had been ever since i left.  i didnt want to go near them but they were right in the middle of the way i needed to go. if i took another route, i was just going to go further away and that would take much longer than i had the time for. i planned to take the easy route. so i had no chose.

i hoped they would have all jumped on the sledge and slid down the huge snow coverd hill they were at the top of, before i got close to them. some of them had but 4 of them had desided to stay behind and laugh there heads of as the others sped down the hill. they werent dresed properly for this kind of weather. all each of them had on was a thick wolly jumper, a hat and a scalf, while some of them had gloves.all the same exept they were different colours and designs. i knew they were going to hear me soon. even as i walked, i heard my feet crunch through the snow.

i got about a couple of inches away from them when one of them turned round and saw me. i saw him tap one of the guys next to him and he looked round to face me to. " hey ! why dont you come and join us beautiful" one of the boys shouted. the snow  had been pelting down on me, covering me loads. but it had calmed down a little now, just falling on me gently. some of the snow that had landed in my hair had now melted. and becuase the snow had calmed down i had taken my hood down so they could see me clearly. and maybe wearing skinny jeans wasnt a good idea. i was showing off to much of my body to them. " no thanks, just passing through, bye" i replied. but they insisted. " come on, only for a while, we'll make it worth it" the other boy said. the other boys who had been at the bottom of the hill, now started to climb back up to the top of the hill and had joined the other boys, persuading me to join them. " no really, i have to go" i told them. but they still wouldnt have it.

" come on, dont be a spoil sport, loosen up" one boy said. this guy was skinny and looked very cold. but he still looked capable of making sure he gets what he wants. " look i said no, i'm in a rush" i told them and started to walk off. i heard one of the boys run and he stood infront of me. "please" he said. "look, if you make me tell you again, i swear i will make sure you remember it for the rest of your lives" i threatend. the boys behind me 'ooooh'd' as i fight talked the boy i was talking to. " this one's got some fight in her, i like that in girls, its perfect for this gang and it would be nice to have a hot female around" he replied. he sniggerd to the others who laughed in responce. " i'm not joining any gang and definetly not yours" i told him. " so get out of my way and leave me alone, goodbye" i said and pushed past him. i suddenly felt someone's arms wrap around my shoulders. my arms were trapped against my body so i couldnt pull away. i began kicking him violently but this guy wouldnt give in.

" let me go !....now !" i yelled. but no one would listen. all i heard was the others laughing as i screamed. as  screamed, i felt my eyes burn red. i began to laugh. loudly. i heard the others stop laughing as i laughed. " you gonna be sorry now !" i laughed.

they all just looked gormlessly at me.