accidental hybrid: chapter 30

i had backed up as far as i could by the stairs.they stopped me from going any further. i would run up the stairs but for that i would have to turn around. and i would have to take my eyes of the three vamps.

they could kill me within seconds. tyson on the other hand had decided to go the oppisite way. so that left me to fight of dylan and nose man. yh i had decided to call him nose man. well he did use his nose quite alot. so that ment these guys had the upper hand on everything. not only had they cornerd me but there was two of them and one of me.

and these guys were huge. even as dylan stood by me,his huge body cast a shawdow on the floor, completly covering my shadow. anyone who looked down from the stairs would think i had vanished because they couldnt see it. both men were laughing but there laugh was scary. my eyes kept jumping from one man to the other making sure neither of them got any clever idea's. dyaln how ever was always a step infront of nose man, no idea why.

" could i at least get to know your name before i die?" i asked nose face. he smiled a huge grin at the fact someone wanted to know his name. "sure, the names max" he said. his tone was quite gental and friendly as he had told me. i just wish his mood was like that as well. " nice to meet you max" i said to him.

" nice to meet you to, shame your going to die though" he replyed.

"why is that?" i asked max, confused. he didnt say anything. something hit me hard in the back then. it was the end of the railing on the stairs. the nobbly bit that curls had hit hard into my spine. i had tried to go round in circles to see if i could take another root. but both men had become to close now.

i had no where to run. the railing hit me hard in the back again,but harder than the first time around. also max was closing up on me while dylan stood his ground.

again another smile came on to max's face. he might as well glue his face like that. i've never known someone to smile so much in my life. he must be really enjoying this.

he stood close to me now. if he breathed , i would feel his breath on my face with how close he was. but i didnt. his fangs looked alot sharper now they were close to my face. they were bared so much , i thought he was going to bite me.

"because your a very pretty girl, you'd have made a great vampire"max said. i stared in to his eyes. "but i am part vampire"i told him. his face became serious then."yes you are but only half so that dosnt make you a full vampire" max growled. it was if i had insulted his species. and my own even tho i was only half. i laughed. "your either a vampire or not, and i have half of dylans blood in me, so half or not, i'm a vampire" i said. both max and dylan growled. dylans sounded more like a hiss.

i looked around as i remembered tyson. i couldnt see him. i looked in the direction where he had been last and noticed a open door.the vamp and him must have both gone in there.

when i looked back at dylan his eyes were facing the same direction. but he must have noticed i was staring at him as his head suddenly whipped back around to face me. " right , i'm going to make you a deal, i was going to kill you both at first" said dylan. max looked at dylan.

max look confused like dylan had suddenly changed the plan. but max didnt say anything. "so whats the deal then?" i asked. i was still backed against the wall, max still near by. i was grateful that he had backed away a little. the closeness was to uncomfortable. "if you die without a fight we will let the angel go but if you dont then you both will die"he told me.

either we both died or only one of us did.but it was up to me if tyson lived. i was going to die either way anyway."do not agree to it amieee !" i heard tyson shout. he was in the room i had thought he would have been. the door was open and by the things i could see, i thought he must be in some kind of living room.

"shut up you shit" said the vampire that was with him. i heard the vamp kick tyson hard. tyson reacted with a blood curling scream. "dont hurt him !" i shouted, tears slowly filling my eyes. " ryan, stop it" dylan said. he hadnt shouted so i thought ryan didnt hear. but a few seconds later he said" ok".

"so whats it going to be?" dylan asked. i crouched down and sat on the bottom step, bringing my arms around my knees. i thought deep and hard. " just dont hurt tyson ok, do what you like to me just leave him alone" i said. the tears finally slid down my cheeks. i heard them hit the marble step as they feel of the end of my chin.

"good choice" said dylan, grinning. dyaln started to walk towards me but i said "stop". he did. "but first i want to see tyson and say goodbye" i told him. he didnt to seem to like the idea but nodded anyway. he turned round and began to walk to the room tyson was in mostioning for me to follow. i did and quickly took ahead of dylan to the room.

******************************************

tyson lay on his side, eyes closed and his hands pressed on one side of his body just above his hip. i thought he had fainted but he heard me walk towards him. his eyes flickerd open just as i began to kneel beside him.

"hey, dont try to get up" i told him. he put back down his head just before he moved any more in his attempt to get up. i saw him then. his wings were coverd in blood, most parts the blood had dried. where had he been bleeding? i noticed the bottom of his wings were torn badly. my eyes widend in shock.

i turned around and faced the vamp called ryan. " you bastard, you hurt him !" i screamed his his face. anger arose in me,adrenaline pumping around every part of my body. my eyes began to burn as i felt my blood fill them. i knew they must have turned red.

ryan snarled at me, standing in a defence position. " it was before dyaln told me to stop !" ryan shouted back. i snarled back at him, happy that i was letting out some of this anger. i felt like i wanted to kill some body.

i heard tyson moan softly."amiee....dont, they will hurt you if you fight" tyson rasped. the very air had been taken out of him. he was struggling to breathe.

i was stll pissed at ryan but i so badly wanted to make sure tyson was ok. he had helped me so much in the last few days, he didnt deserve to die.

i went back to him and knelt beside him. i was still crying. tyson forced him to get up this time. i tried to stop hi but he said he could manage. he cupped my face in his hands and said" its going to be ok". i shook my head. how could it? i was about to die and even though dylan had said he would leave tyson alone, tyson was going to die of blood loss even though he was losing it slowly.

one thing i learned about vampires. full vampires anyway. is to never trust them.