accidental hybrid: chapter 23

i was only a few steps from him now nd yet it had taken me one whole run around the school to even get close to him. god he was a fast runner even though i had gained some new speed recently.

i was also surprised no teachers had stopped us as we ran through the school. their all probally teaching.

i was now close enough to grab his collar so i took hold and pulled him back as far as i could. he fell over my feet and landed on his bum behind me. " owwww" he cried. "well you should have stopped when i had shouted you then , you could have just saved yourself a great deal of pain" i said to him.

he still sat on the floor rubbing his bum cheecks. " yh but you didnt need to do that" he replyed. "ooooh so you do speak" i joked. he just rolled his eyes at me but stayed silent.

i came up close. close enough so i could feel his breath on my cheeck. " so tell me , why have i suddenly made you piss yourself every time you see me?" i asked him.

" i should think you could guess that yourself" he said. i did think i already knew that answer but how could he? he had seen tyson already so why was i different?

" your not worth it, i allow you to come in to my life AND in to my problems but all you do is turn into a little girl and screams to be saved and i thought i was a baby" i said.

it was the last thing i said to him as i walked down the corridor back to lesson. the last thing i said to him before he vanished from my life.