accidental hybrid: chapter 28

tyson's blood still stained my lips, giving them a dark red colour. i was worried this would be the first and only time that tyson would let me drink fro him. so i had kept so much on my lips to make it last. i have been devouring every drop sice.

tyson was sitting on the wooden chair , leaving me to stand up. because of the plessure he was feelig as i drank his blood and the fact i was drinking him dry , was sending him weak at the knees so he had sat down. i sat on his lap as i drank more.

tyson had let me carry on untilshots of pain began to run through his arm. he had tried to hold it and concentrate on the plessure but he just couldnt.

i had wanted to drain more blood from him, press my fangs deep in to his warm flesh. but i couldnt. mainly because he had offerd to feed me rather than let me starve and i couldnt kill him for his kind offer. but even in the depth of his great plessure, i was sure fear crept across his face every now and again.

he was stroger than i was , mostly because he knew his strength and powers. i didnt. so he could have pulled me off easil.

if he had wanted to.

but no he hadnt. he had let me stop when i was ready. even though he had become weak because of the blood loss. even as he sat , arms folded over his bare chest , i could see weakness radiate from his body.

i wanted to help or say something at least but my mind wouldnt programme. and the same thing came in my head over and over. blood. i knew that my stomache was only satisfied for now but it wasnt full.

i was going to need more blood later. but now i had also learned another part about me, my stomache had decided to join the vampires side. so from now on my food was going to be blood , blood and a whole lot of more blood.

and i wasnt looking forward to dinner times or anytime that involved food. my belly silently rumbeled at the thought.i was lucky tyson didnt hear. i was afraid he woud offer me more blood that would send him closer to death than i wanted him to be.

but my stomache wanted him to hear it rumble.

the room suddenly turned from quiet and depressing to loud and happy. but i wouldnt call it happy. fake happy maybe. " come on, lets get you out of her" tyson said.

i was scared by how he said that. firstly he hadnt said where we going and then he had walked out the room as he said it. i heard him go up the stairs and i now i heard his feet pad along the floor above the living room. he kept moving from one end of the room to the other repetedly. he finally stopped as he called out y name.

"amiee ! come up here!" tyson shouted down the stairs. it sounded ergent so i practically ran up the stairs.

i found him leaning across the banisters at the top of the stairs. "follow me" he said, waggling his index finger as he spoke. i followed behind him into a large, master bedroom. inside the floor was carpeted and cream curtains hung from the huge window that peered down on the front garden. this room didnt have a lot in it but yet it had more in it than the other rooms. more like the whole of the house.

in the middle of the room stood a large oak cupboard. the doors were open revealing mountians of clothes inside. tyson stood against it , taking in my reaction. a small played on his lips but i didnt think he wanted me to see but he had failed at trying to hide it. " get dressed, we need to get out of here as soon as we can, the sooner the better" tyson said, the seriousness back in his voice. i sighed but it was good while the happiness lasted.

tyson left the room to let me change. but i swear he didnt go any further than the top of the stairs.

i walked up to the cupboard and looked through the clothes.

there were all sorts of dresses. evening gowns, party gowns and even wedding gowns. but right at the back there was a pile of everyday clothes. most of the clothes were to tight. some of the tops traced the shape of my wings even though i had folded my wings as tigh as i could on my back , they still showed. i had finally rumiged through the whole pile of clothes un till i got to the bottom. i settled on a nice summer dress that came down to my knees and coverd my back and shoulders. it was laced with ribbon around the waist and t was a soft red colour. it matched everything perfectly.

tyson nocked on the door after half an hour and shouted" are you ready?". he sounded annoyed and to impatient.

'yh, i'm coming out" i replyed. i walked to door, giving tyson a few moments to step back. i shut the door behind me before turning to face tyson.

he just stood , wide eyed at me. what?