accidental hybrid: chapter 40

TYSONS POV

i awoke with something soft and walm in my arms. i was cold as i was barley coverd. i reached for the covers slightly below me to cover my shoulders when something stirred in my arms. i slowly opened my eyes and saw amiee lying close in to my chest, her back facing me. her wings were folded smoothly across her back as she slept.

oh my god, what have i done? it wasnt sleeping with amiee that was the problem, its was if olympus or anyone else finds out i did. if olympus finds out he will for sure make me an outcast and no longer apart of the angels even though i would still have wings.

but i couldnt help myself. plessure had taken over my whole body.no one had ever made me feel the plessure amiee had. every where her hands touched made a burning sensation run through me. i did want to not go any further but she must mean more to me than i realized. i would sacrifice everything that took me so many years to gain for someone i had only known and fell for within a couple of days.

who had i become? my arms still rapped around her. one arm across her coverd chest and the other just above her waist. it was like i was kepping her in a safe embrace, so nothing could harm her. the thought of it warmed me.

i decided to go back to sleep beside her, to make this moment last. i had a strange feeling i wouldnt get another chance any time soon. not that i was using her. i ment another chance to show her that i loved her.

AMIEE'S POV

i felt tyson move a little behind me. i guess he had woken up but after a few minuets he was still again. so he either had been awake but decided to go back to sleep or just felt like turning over. i didnt know wether to wake up myself. i was still tierd but i didnt know if tyson would want anyone to know if we made love or not.

i mean all the boys were like that at school. the girls would say they did it with this lad but then that lad would deny it. and the girl hasnt got no proof she did it cause no one saw them and because they used protection.

but i didnt know if tyson was like that. he wasnt a young follish teenager i would say. and thats what i was. i was 16, barley into the adult world and i was already jumping into bed with guys. more like a guy. and tyson was only 19 i think. we hadnt spoken much so we didnt know each other that well. but everything seems to be going fast,physically.

so much has happend and still i carnt make sense of it all. it seems like every time i think i'be learned something, something else happens that i carnt make sense of. like this! one minuete tyson is ignoring me, the next he's gone and jumped in bed with me. things need to slow down.

i wanted this moment to last because i sure wasnt letting tyson make love to me again untill i knew his feelings for me. if he made love to me because he loved me or he was like every other guy saying it was just a one of. to get rid of his non stoping hormones.i shut my eyes trying to get to sleep when olympus walked in.

"come on you to, get up now, peo....." he said but then stopped short as me and tyson shot up right in the bed. i used the thin white sheet to cover my breasts.

oh no.

'what the hell's going on in here?" olympus asked. i felt my eyes and cheecks flush red.

his face turned angry. how could he act like tysons father ! to say wether he could have sex or not. and who with was out of order ! yh i knew he didnt like me cause i was part vampire. but.....but!

i felt myself turn angry.

i wanted to know everything. and if i needed to , i would sit and listen to olympus for the next hundred years. and i mean everything. from the very first day vampires and angels came to excist till now. and i would force him to tell me,one way or another.