accidental hybrid: chapter 58

tyson had carried on flying for over half an hour and half way, i had offerd to fly for myself but he just kept saying no and that he liked carrying me. but every so often i could sense the strain in his arms and face. but he wouldnt let me. once i even tried to fly without even asking him if i could but as soon as i even began to move out of his arms, he would pin me to him so much that most times i couldnt breath.

eventully i gave up and let him carry me. i mean i didnt want to hurt him but i had asked if he wanted some weight taken of him but as always he refused. so he was asking for it.

we arrived at a very high cliff. most of the landscape i saw from above was mostly long grass. the only bit that seemed comfortable to sit on was right at the cliffs edge. this part of the area had been cut. but when we landed and felt the grass stroke against my bare arms, i realized that the grass was quite softer than it looked. tyson didnt put me down untill his own to feet touched the ground. but even as he let me go, he made sure i was close enough to him that if anything happend to pop out of the millions of bushes surrounding us, he would be able to easily grab me and take off. then i realized that there was no snow. and there hadnt been any for along time. the last time i could remember being any was the time i bit that drunken guy in the neck. also that was the first time when i realized i was a vampire.

again, even in the strong winds that beat upon the cliff face and beating against the two of us , i still felt the heat that came from tyson. the long grass tickled my legs as it wrapped around them. i was so unsure of what to do, the silence that had grown around me began to annoy me. i decided to sit down where i stood.

the grass was cool beneath me, sending chills up my spine. i sat facing the ocean that lay at the bottom of the cliff, engulfing anyone who dared to jump in , into its dark water. i heard the large waves crash at the rocks below. the moon cast a silver path along the middle of the water, its light rippiling in the water as the waves moved in the wind. i felt tyson sit behind me. he sat so that i could lean against his chest while i watched the beautiful view infront. his legs rubbed aginst mine, sending heat waves up them. his huge arms wrapped around my chest, bracing me in a clasp yet i felt like he was a blanket keeping me warm as well.

" why did you bring me here?" i asked. his face turned crumpled as he thought. " i'm not sure, it just felt the right place at the time" he said. and i thought he was right. this place could be the right place at any time possible. even its never ending greeness, that spreed for miles ahead and its dangrous sea's seemed to draw you in. tyson fell back into the long grass, pulling me with him. laughter spilt from my lips as i rolled of his chest onto the grass at the side of him. i propped myself up one one of my elbows , tyson doing the same. we lay staring into each others eyes for a few seconds untill our cheecks flushed red with embarassment.

i never thought something like this would happen at this time of my life. and i thought that even it did happen, i was suprised it would be tyson that i was spending this moment with. and right now , i didnt want to spend it with anyone but him. again the long grass tickled my face but i was about to move it before it poked me in the eye when i felt the back of tysons hand move across my face.

as his hand traced my jaw line, warm tingles began to rattle under my skin. tysons hand then turned over so my chin sat in the palm of his hand. my eyes met his again bbut his lips met mine soon after. as soon as they did, my mind went blank of our surroundings and even the noises. all i heard was tysons and my own hear beat in time together as if we were one. all i felt was his hands cup my face and then slowly beginging to movie to my neck. unexpectedly, i felt tysons weight slowly build on top of me. our bodies presing tightly together. lips soon became tounges and i thought my heat was going to explode from my chest as it started to beat faster and faster. tysons legs entwined with mine, his hand slowly begining to gently rub my thigh. my world disserpeared but only leaving me and tyson in it. and when he did stop all i wanted to do was stay here with him.

a few moments later, after we had got settled again, i  began falling into a dreamless sleep with tysons arms around me.