accidental hybrid: chapter 37

i walked up the stairs after him untill we stopped outside of a wooden door. tyson opened the door and we both walked inside. in the middle of the room stood a four , double poster bed. so this was a bedroom.

tyson moved from the door to sit on the side of the bed that faced the window. he just sat there,his sadness filling the room. "tyson , i'm sorry" i said to him. no answer.

"tyson i am really sorry" i said again. "no your not otherwise you wouldnt have said it and because you have i'm in deep shit !" tyson shouted at my face. i held back both my anger and tears and walked to the oppisite side of the bed,closing the door as i did.

i lay down proping my feet up as well. " well i am sorry wether you dodnt believe it or not" i said to him before i fell in to a deep dreamless sleep.

TYSON'S POV

amiee had fallen asleep as soon as her head had touched the pillow. she snored softly as she slept. i still sat facing out the window with my back to her, thinking of what she had said. deep down i did believe that she was sorry but my judgement was always clouded by what may happen to me. now olympus knew that i had kept that pieace of information from him, there was no chance of him trusting me.

i was angry at amiee for just coming out with it like she had but i knew he and everyone else were going to find out sooner or later. and because i knew what she was going through. this had been a big shock to her. it made her world crumble around her. yet she thought she was finally learning everything, yet she knew barley nothing. if she finds that out it would make her world crumble again.

and its going to be hard for her to feel like she's home again. not being human at all is one problem and both a vampire and an angel. either side is not going to want her because of being part of another creature.

i knew what it was like, feeling like you dont belong. my parents had dumped me in the human world and left ,me to be found by some humans, who then took me to child services.they had dumped me into a care home and i was sent to a human school where i was constantly left out and bullied because of my wings. my parents hadnt wanted me. they had told me i was good for nothing. olympus had found me and had taken me in and gave me a family and a home.now this is how i repay him. and i knew amiee's parents were the same. if they loved her enough, she wouldnt be here right now.

i got up and walked over to her side and knelt beside her head. even as the monster she was, she still radiated with so much beauty. i began to repeatedly brush her hair behind her ear. i had felt alone and the odd one out before. and these must be the feelings she will soon feel when she finds out that she is the only hybrid to ever have exsisted and the fact that she is the only hope for either side to remain upon this world.

and the so much more problems ahead. she would create a whole new speacies.the child would be more of one one creature depending who the father is.

if he's angel , then the baby would be three parts angel and one part vampire. and the same with the vampire. i was left alone when it happend to me and it was going to be the same with amiee.i got up and climbed over her to the other side of the bed. i lay close to her , feeling the cold generate from her. but i didnt mind.

i was going to be her warmth in the cold times and her light in the dark times. she needed someone by her side through the future. in her case it was going to be a bumpy ride and i knew it was going to be a dark future for her for a while.

i wasnt going to let her go the same way as i did.

she's not going to be alone again even though i had acted like she hadnt exsisted before. i was going to loose things as long as i stayed on her side. but i didnt care as long as i had her. i put my arm around her , to keep her safe and i to finally fell asleep beside her.