accidental hybrid: chapter 12

i slowly awoke but a wash of pain and dizziness that made me stiffen. i rolled onto my side slowly but it didn't help, it still hurt like hell. i so badly wanted to move but my body had other ideas.

blood still covered my bedroom floor, i was lucky it was wood. but it as sure as hell would stain. i lay on my stomach now and brought my hands in front of me and pushed them upwards.

" owwwww!" i screamed as more pain rattled me, but some of the pain had vanished in parts but i was still soar. i was on my hands and knees , catching my breath. it came one after the other. i wished the pain would go but luck hadn't been on my side lately so i knew it wouldn't.

i quickly rolled over on to my bum just as pain shot through my body again. " owwwww!" tears welled up im my eyes as the pain now became to much for me.

i sat still, waiting for the pain to subside.

i got up really quickly and ran to my bed and lay down just it time as another burst of pain exploded. this time the tears fell down my face and i didn't rush to wipe them a way with the back of my hand.

i lay there for what felt like forever , waiting to see if the pain would go but even if i moved slightly it would cause me pain .

i knew the pain wasn't going to go any time soon so i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

i awoke to banging outside of my room.it sounded like a hammer hitting the wall. i got up and looked at my door. it was closed. i remembered the pain then. yes ! it had gone. i was so relieved.

i got up and stood just in front of my door. the banging still continued even as i approached. as if they heard me, the banging stopped. i moved my head slowly and let my left ear rest on my door.

thwack! the hammer hit the door in the exact place where my ear was causing a ringing to sound in my ear. it also made me jump backwards.

the banging continued over and over until it made a large hole in my door. pieces of wood shot in different directions. then it stopped again. it was Ashton !

he was there with my mum and dad behind him. they all peered in to my room and looked around. they all gasped in horror when they saw all of the blood on my floor, and the cast of the angels wings in the wall and finally my broken window.

"oh my dear god !" shouted my mum, sounding worried. Ashton unlocked the door and came in, running over to me. unlock the door ? it wasn't even locked in the first place.

"what happened in here !" cried Ashton. " nothing, i just had a little accident, that's all" i lied. " yh right , so you accidentally stabbed yourself then?" Ashton joked.

i smiled slightly but making sure none of them saw it. "what happened ?" said my dad seriously. i looked away from my dads staring eyes because i knew he wouldn't believe me even if i told him the truth.

the silence got irritating and caused me to get a little angry. " I'm still alive so it dosnt matter !" i shouted. my mum and dad's faces went blank. i could see i had pulled a few heart strings. and it upset me that i had to hurt them.

"she's not going to tell us so what's the point and like she said she's alive and well so it doesn't matter" my dad said before walking out. my mum soon followed

"what are you doing here?" i asked Ashton harshly. " you reminded me that i needed to check this house out but i didn't expect you to live here" came his reply.

i nodded and then the room fell silent again.

" so what happened?" Ashton asked softly. i looked down at the floor. " i know this wasn't an accident, just look at all of that blood" he said pointing over to the pile of blood not far from us.

i didn't need to look. i had seen enough. " you wont believe me even if i did tell you the truth" i said. Ashton sighed and looked away for a few seconds before looking back at me.

he got up , pulling me up with him as well. i was still looking down at my bare feet so Ashton brought his hand under my chin so our eyes met.

his eyes bore down deep in my soul and i was great -full when he finally spoke.

"try me"