accidental hybrid: chapter 64

tyson helped me get up off the floor. floridya and olympus were also standing now, there back to the wall just in case another bomb went off.

all i did know though, was that we needed to get out of the house before it came falling down on us. even though we did have the vampires at our back outside, we still had enough room to move out fo the way from them. and if the house did fall down. " come on, we need to get out of here" i said aloud. tyson nodded and began walking ahead towards the stairs. floridya and olympus following.

we all took long strides to the stairs, making us get there quicker. when i caught up with tyson, i notcied he was just standing, frozen, at the top of the stairs. he was just looking , wide eyed, at the front door. i followed his gaze and realized what he was looking at.

the whole of the front door had been ripped out. there wasnt even a door there now, it was just lying on the floor beside the wall. all we had now for a door was a huge whole on the front wall of the house. even some of the bricks had come of to, the force of the bombs tearing them away from the wall. how big where these bombs?

" come on, we have to go" i said, resting my hand on tysons bare shoulder. he wouldnt move. i stepped in front of him and tried to block his view of the door. i put his face in my hands when he tried to look back at it. "come on we have to leave and now". again he didnt move. he tried to speak but at first it was a whisper. but i heard it clear enough. "but....but there destroying our home" he said "my home" he whisperd softly. he let his head drop so he could face the floor. i heard someone walk over to us, there feet pading softly on the thin black carpet on the floor. when i looked behind tyson, i noticed it was floridya. " look tyson, amiee is right and i know its hard for you parting with this place because of how long you lived here but the vampires are going to destroy it wether were inside or not............because they know they carnt get to us if were in here but by knocking the house down they can get us outside otherwise we would die if we stayed in here" floridya said. she had never spoken to me that much. but the way she spoke to tyson was like she was a mother figure to him and was telling him that he had to do what was best for him and for all of us. tyson looked at her then, making me notice the slight glow of his eyes. like he was trying hard not to cry.

tyson just kept looking at her as if to be trying to understand her language. again another bomb went off but this one was further away from the house so the house didnt vibrate as much. we were going to die any time soon and all we were doing was trying to comfort tsyon. and it made me irrated that he wouldnt come to his sences. as if my vampire half had a mind of its own, i felt heartless. i looked at tyson again after looking at floridya for ages. he was still looking at her like a baby. i let out a frustrated sigh.

" oh for fuck sake, its a house, everyone lives in house for so long then they have to move and yh there is probally some good memories in this house but its not like your going to forget them is it so grow up and move on otherwise were all gonna die over a stupid fucking house that someone carnt get over because someone hurt his poor little home" i blurtted out. i hadnt realized what i had said until i noticed floridya was glaring at me angrly. and so was tyson. he looked hurt yet angry at the same time. " how dare you say that ! if you knew what i have been through here then you wouldnt sat that and this is my very first home and the truth is i am scared of having to try and find a house that i cancall myhome......if you realized how hard it was for me and how long it took for me to call this place home and then to have it ripped from you so soon, you would never ever think of something like that to say !" shouted tyson.

i glared at him, still heartless of what he said to me. i couldnt help but feeling nothing even though i tried to. but with the fact i was feeling so heartless at the momment, i couldnt make my self apolagize. " say sorry now amiee" said floridya. i just looked at her. " what?" i said flatley " if i was to say sorry, there was no point in saying it in the first place" i said to her. she gasped, looking horrified like i had just slapped her in the face. i looked back at tyson. he to looked emotionless but anger seemed to seep from his gaze. " hey i know, why dont you guys stay here and die with your prescious home while i go out and survive !" i said happily. inside, the angel part of me was screaming, her heart breaking as i spoke each heartless, heart stabbing word. i didnt even feel the love i always have for tyson no more. my angel half hopped that wasnt a permanent change. and deep down nether did i.

all three of them just looked sad and angry at what i said. because none of them answerd my question, i just began walking down the stairs without them following. when i reached the bottom of the stairs, i turned round and shouted at them. " but if you do change your mind, say goodbye to the house then quicly run down the stairs and out of the front door, you wont die then, good luck!'. i began to turn round and walk outside, when i heard wings flapping behind me. i turned round to see which one had come to there sences. but it was tyson looking madder than i had ever seen im before. he charged straight at me, our bodies hitting each other hard. i was forced back, landing on the pile of bricks just outside the front door. i screamed as the corners digged deep into my back. tyson had fallen of of me and lay beside me. lucky for him he had just landed on the grass. he came at me again. " you fucking heartless bitch !!!" he shouted at me, swinging punches into my stomache as he spoke. he was hitting me ! god, i must have pulled quiet a few heart strings. he pushed me flying back after the 5th punch, making me land near the mansion. i had landed just outside the living room window. i took a look inside and my eyes went straight to the weird porcilean doll above the fire on a shelf. my eyes widend as i took in her apperance, again her clothes had changed. she was wearing losse black jeans with a red, short sleeved top. her hair was up in a pony tail. and again she was looking right at me.

i had no time to freak out over her. tyson was coming straight at me again, his face scrunched up.i had to knock some sensce into him. i got up and flew straight at him, pushing him to the ground. i began shoving my fists into his face, one at a time. blood began to spill out where i had cut him with my knuckles slightly. good he diserved it. he shoved me of. and began hitting me hard in the face aswell.

i was going to be here for ever if i didnt use my ability. and i needed my strength to fight these vampires, that were now almost through the gates.

shit............