accidental hybrid: chapter 61

olympus had agreed to let me feed from tyson just as long as i didnt kill him. well i wouldnt kill him because i loved him. that also made me think when the me and him loving each other thing would become public. it will have to some time.

i was in mine and tysons bedroom now. olympus had allowed us to have some privacy. i mean with me not eating like everyone else does. my dinner had to be alive, while everyone else's was dead on a plate. the more alive my dinner was the better. but it made me feel more of a preadetor when i thought about it like that.

tyson had gone to sit on the bed as i lingerd at the door following him as he moved. he made sure he was comfy as he had learned before that it wasnt comfy sitting on a wooden chair, in the same position for a long time. so he must know we would be here for a while. to be honest it felt more like we was about to have sex rather than have something to eat. it was just the tension that had built up in the room made it feel akward. and yh we have had sex before but that was unexpected and an accident.

tyson started to bring up his arm so that his wrist was facing upwards towards the ceiling ready for me to sink my teeth into. but the smell i was smelling was coming from his neck. i knew i couldnt litrelly bite into the side of his neck otherwise he would bleed to death. somewhere just above his shoulder but not to far into his neck. just the thought of biting into his neck made my mouth water incredibly more.

tyson had noticed i was staring at his neck as his gaze followed mine. he seemed scared at first but the expression didnt go for ages making me think he wasnt going to let me bite him there. but even though his expression didnt change, he began taking off his top so that he had something clean to wear when i had finished. again just the site of his bare chest took my breath away. the way the light caressed his six pack and his bulging muscular arms as they lay resting beside his body. he pointed his finger at me then finally turned it over so that it looked like there was a string around it and the other end tied around me so that he was pulling me closer to him. i obeyed and slowly walked towards him.

i climbed on to the bed beside him so that my mouth was close to the right side of his neck. he giggled slightly as my breath played on his neck. " bite when your ready" was all tyson said, not facing me but just the plain wall infront of him. "sorry" i said to him. he looked at me this time, his left hand rising to stroke my face. " its ok, your just hungry thats all, no come on before you starve to death" he said. he planted a soft kiss on my lips before turning to face to wall again so that i could feed.

after a few seconds, i took a deep breath in and began to move closer into his neck. as soon as my lips stroked lightly against the bare skin of his neck, i slowly parted my lips to reveal my fangs. as soon as the tip of them touched his flesh, trickles of blood began to seep from the cut. they were watery red, showing it wasnt alot of blood. but i knew the colour would darken, the more a bit into him. the slightest drop of blood dripped onto my parted lips. my tounge wiped out suddenly, tasting his blood. as soon as the blood ran down my throat, i wanted so much more.

i moved in much faster than before, my fangs finnaly sinking into the gap just above the dip in his shoulder. the thickness of his blood ran down my throat. i moaned as i drank more. tyson flinched suddenly in pain but quickly it vanished turning into plessure as his body relaxed. i moved in much closer into him as possible, wrapping my arm around his neck.

i was so overwellemed with plessure that i couldnt be botherd to remember any more of what happend. the only thing that i did remember was tyson lying back so his head rested on his pollow and that my clothes began coming off by themselves. but i had a feeling tyson had something to do wtih my clothes vanishing from my body. all i saw was lots of bare skin. his hands roamed every inch of my body as i fed from him.

but we both felt the plessure as i fed. tyson making us both feel even more soon after.