accidental hybrid: chapter 47

the night was quiet as i flew. there werent many houses lit up. but it was late. but i had a feeling that the vampires had something to do with the darkness. i couldnt see much even though i had my night vision on. and it didnt help because vampires looked like humans. so the only thing on my side at the moment was my sense of smell.

i could smell them every where. but i was to high up to tell who the smell was coming off plus there were humans around. some how i need to be able to see them rather than smell them. i was flying to far away now so i turned around so i circled the mansion. as i got closer to the back of the mansion, the smell of vampires filled my nose even stronger than the front of the mansion did. i needed to find them and now.

i concentrated and closed my eyes. i searched deep down inside of me to see if i could revial a part of me that could see them better. but i doubted it. i had no sense of how to control my abalities which i was sure that i had. quite a few acctually. and becuase my body or mind never gives me a signal to tell me i have found it or i am using it at that momment. i sighed. it would help a grreat deal if we knew where they were,specificly. i mean i knew they were around the mansion and dotted along the roads here and there. but the more information of the position the better.

i gave up and opened my eyes. i looked down to see were i was. i noticed i had circled back to the front of the mansion. i saw olympus and the other angels looking up at the sky. i could tell they couldnt see me. they looked like daft chickens.

but they looked odd in the night sky. there small figures below me gave off an orangey glow. most parts of there bodies were a dark red,mostly there heads. then i realized i was seeing the heat from there bodies. yes ! now i could see the slimy little bastards. only they would show up in a blue colour because there cold and no blood ran through there veins. but i had to try anyway.

*****************************************************************************************

i flew back towards the front of the mansion and looked beneath me. they were hard to spot at first but i noticed they were more of a dark blue than a black altoghether. when i saw how many there were i gasped. there were millions. they could easily take us lot down within seconds. i didnt need to count how many there were. i just knew this was going to be one helll of a fight.

i flew back to olympus who still stood waiting for me. his face let me know that he had become inpatient with me. and his next words told me so. "where was you ?" he asked. i couldnt be botherd to speak so i pointed up to the sky. he just rolled his eyes and says "well how many?". "erm more than you think, there is millions around the back and some around the front of the mansion,they have us surrounded" i told him.

my eyes still showed thermal energy around me and looking at olympus up close made me laugh. i couldnt make out his features well becuase the colder parts of him showed up in black and the others ranged from red,orange or yellow.

he looked at me puzzled. "whats so funny?" he asked. i heard the other angels hudle closer to me and olympus to over hear our convorsation. "sorry its just i can only see your body heat and not your face and it just looks really funny" i said to him. he raised one of his eyebrows wich i hadnt expected. "there is more about you than meets the eye"he said.

"well come on then lets go and kill some vampires even if it kills us" olympus said. a huge roar of cheers sounded behind us. i was about to turn around to face the gates again when someone shouted my name. the perosn who said it made shivers run up my spine.

"amiee, your mine" dylan said. but before i could respond, he came crashing into me. but i wasnt going down without a fight and after what he's put me through i will make sure he dies one way or another.