accidental hybrid: chapter 89

it was getting dark. but the moon was out, clear in the sky. i felt better already. me and jamie had decided to go for a local pub. not to crowded but vrowded enough. we stood behind a bush across the road from a creamed walled pub called the anchor. men and women lingerd outside, some smoking and others just chatting.

i decided to go for a man not much tall than me. he was well dressed in a suit with a plain white t-shirt underneath. his style reminded me of tyson.and he wasnt smoking. i didnt like drinking the blood of a smoker. you could taste the smoke in there blood. he was talking to a couple of men , often laughing. i could smell him miles away, even as i watched him. " i'm going for the small blonde, the one by the door" said jamie. yh, i saw her. she was on her own and she didnt smoke either. she must have just come out for some fresh air. jamie didnt even wait for me to tell him who iwas going for.

when i fed, i enterd this kind of faze that it never occured to me what i was taking away from this mans life or his family. or wther he had reached a good point in his life. especially at this time, he was no more than dinner. i didnt even care if he had kids or a wife. jamie went first, i thought it would be better if it looked like we were on our own rather than together. i decided to watch until jamie took the woman away before i made my move.

i watched as jamie looked both ways as he crossed the road and jogging the last few steps onto the otherside of the road. he slowed down a little as he walked towards the girl. she hadnt noticed him yet.  jamie was close enough to bite her right then before she noticed him. i listend to there conversation. jamie started of by saying hi and the girl obviosuly breath taken by jamie's gorgous vampire looks. jamie's voice had also seemed to gone deeper and rather more seductive than normal. i wounder why males do that ? they always seem to seduce there victims. yh, i could do that to but i had to kinda look tarty for it to work, where as he only had to talk to her. i didnt hear what else he said, he must know i was listening. i just saw him nip the bottom of the girls ear and her laughing before he pulled away.

this time he let me hear him. his voice just kept getting more seductive as his words rolled of his tongue. so much i was even tempted to walk over to him and offer him my blood. so it could work on me to. again the seductiveness was a trance state for the human. to get them to loosen up a bit. a vampire couldnt feed of a human who wouldnt even allow them to kiss them on the lips. thats the whole point of seducting them. to make them want you. it always worked.

i saw jamie walk into a dark alley way with the girl, telling me it was my turn. i hid further back into the bush. icombed my fingers through my hair and pushed up my boobs a bit. the bigger they looked the better. i should have changed my jeans for a short skirt before i left. showing a bit of leg always gived the seduction trance a bit of a boost. i decide to pull my top down as much as i could so you could see the line of my breasts. i didnt think it would matter much because the guy was taller than i was so he had only need to look down and he would see them. i needed to go now. i was on the verge of starving.

i gave my self another check over before crossing the road. i looked both ways as i crossed. good it was empty. i kinda hoped that the other guys would have gone but they didnt. yh sometimes it was because if this guy never showed up and then they found his body , drained of blood, then yh there going to think back to me. but even though i knew they wouldnt remember me because when i'm hungry i give of this energy that tottaly hypnotizes anyone who see's me in that state and the next day my face would just be a blured image in there heads. so i was all clear.

i felt my throat burn as i closed the distance between the gang and i. one of the men noticed me coming towards them as he pointed to me with a beer bottle in his hand. the others swizzled there heads around to face me. the one who was about to die smiled at me.