accidental hybrid: chapter 80

i let claire get to the door first. she use her cared to unlock the hotel door but it wouldnt open. " why wont it open, you didnt even lock it" i said. "when one door in the apartment is locked to many times , the main dorr locks itself and it takes some time for it to open again" claire said. i looked away from the bedroom door, woundering what was going on behind it and looked at claire. " how long?" i asked.

she loook worried. " erm an hour maybe" she said. " an hour, what the fuck ! we dont have an hour...theres a god damn knew born in there, hungry as fuck and nothings going to stop him from killing us unless we kill him first!" i yelled. i knew this with my own experience. if i hadnt had olympus and tyson helping me, i probally would have killed every single human in the world. plus the fact that dylan was following me, it made me feel creepy. " maybe he's different" claire said quietly. " no claire ! he is not different !" i shouted in her face.

" claire, why is the door locked?" came jamie's voice. me and claire both looked at the bedroom door. " claire, i know your there, i can smel...hear you and amiee" jamie hurried. he had almsot said smelled. me and claire just continued to stare at the closed door alarmingly. " come on claire, i dont want to be in here all day, tell you what, why dont the three of us sit down and have dinner together? huh?" jamie suggested. some how, claire found the courage to reply. " erm no thanks, were not hungry" she said shakily. i heard jamie sigh. " ahh well it was an idea...so can you let me out " jamie asked.

claire looked at me. i just stared at her, expressionless. "erm not yet, me and amiee just want to make sure your really you" claire said. her voice seemed alot stronger now. jamie laughed heartlessly. " of course its me, silly" jamie said.claire gulped but she didnt say anything. " look, i'll prove it... claire, remember that time we went to that fancy reasutrant not far from here, called wing wa, you loved the spicy prawns and the le chocola fountain...rember that? and one year, you wanted to go for your birthday but when you went it had closed down and you were ever so upset so we both came back to mine and ate everything in the cuboards till our stomaches exploded" jamie spoke. i single tear began to fall down claire's face. " yh i remember that" claire said sounding strangled. " seee, its really me so let me out now" he urged. jamie had started to sound more serious.

" no, we are not letting you out" i shouted. a single fist slammed against the bedroom door. " i'm not talking to you amiee" jamie replied. " no your not but i'm talking to you and were not letting you out so the only way your getting out is if you let yourself out" i said. it was silent for a momment. " very well" jamie said. suddenly his fists began to pund against the thin wood of the bedroom door. " claire try the door lock again" i said. she turned around and began slididng the card down the card reader. nothing. the light stayed red. " no its not working" claire breathed. jamie had managed to punch a hole through the door and i could see him.

his eyes were blood red and his skin head gone pale.like a vampires. he had changed. he was coverd in his human blood though. the hole in the door was getting bigger by the second. " claire...hurry up" i said. she had tried and tried to open the door but it wasnt opening. " fuck it its not working.... you have wings, so why dont we fly out?" she asked. i hadnt thought of that. " good idea but i dont know if i can carry you, i'm not saying your heavy but i'm not used to carrying anyone yet" i said. " well, were going to have to try" she said and pushed me towards the window.  but we were to late. jamie punched the door one last time and it was finnally big enough for him to walk through.

" claire...were to late" i said. we froze as jamie walked towards us. in unhuman speed, he went for claire. i ran at his side, sending the both of us flying over the kitchen counter. i started to punch him in his face but he punched me hard in the rib cages. it made me let him go and he aimed for claire again. she just stood there like a statue as he came at her. i got up and ran at him again, pushing him onto the glass dining table. as his weight landed on it, the glass shatterd into tiny shards as it hit the floor. he growled at me deeply but then laughed. " god your annoying" he said. i raised an eyebrow. " yh? , well get used to it cause i'm not going down without a fight" i said and ran towards him again. he moved out of the way and i fell onto the glass shards. they didnt cut thankfully.

he went for claire again. i had to get him as far away from her as i could. then i noticed the window.