accidental hybrid: chapter 41

"nothing, its none of your god damn business" i said to him. shock flashed across olympus's face but soon turned in to anger again"it is my business! tyson is my son and i will not let him breed with a monster like you !" he said , pointing at me.

tyson still sat shocked in the bed, just looking at the each person who was speaking. "i dont care if he's your son! he's not a kid anymore ! and what do you expect , stuck in this house with a bunch of old people, he's gonna take any chance he can get to have a shag !" i screamed. i didnt hear anything but i felt the sharp slap that hit the right side of my face. it stang but it just made more anger burn through me.

" how dare you say that !, you dont know my son !" olympus shouted back. "then nether do you , because he knew you were going to be a bastard when it comes to something like me, he didnt tell you because he knew you wouldnt trust him with something like me, and your a shit father to making him have to prove himself!" i shouted.

again another sharp slap came across my face. instead of shouting more insults at him, i made a deep,dark growl escape my throat. like an animal warning others to keep there distants or else. "how dare you growl at me!" olympus screamed. the look on his face showed that the growl had scared him but he wasnt going down without a fight.

"then keep away! " i screamed. he did by takeing a few steps back so that he leaned against the wall. " i have fucking had enough now! i want answers, to everything, from the day you fuckers and the bloodsuckers exsisted, untill i came along, got it!" i shouted at olympus. he nodded.

he backed out of the room, keeping his eyes on me.i kept growling at him as he made his way down the stairs. he looked scared. i was glad he was. i didnt know my own strength and neither did he. but i had a feeling i was stronger than he was.

i heard tyson at my feet. i still had one of the thinner bed sheets wrapped around my body. i guess everyone would know i had slet with tyson as tyson had done the same. he had used one of the thin bed covers to cover up below his waist.but his chest was bare. he looked hotter when he had no top on.

because you could see his huge muscles along his arms and chest and the six pack around his stomache. phaw ! i tried hard not to let the giggle inside my mind escape. but it wasnt easy trying to keep angry at the same time.

tyson was beside me now and he said"dont do anything stupid". "look, i only want answers, its not nice being cept in the dark" i just replied. he didnt say anything but i swear i saw him nod in the corner of my eye.

olympus led the two of us into the same room he had spoken to me in yesterday morning. i rememberd the ornament on the shelf. she made me happy. when we walked in, i scanned the shelf to see if i could find her. she wasnt hard to miss with that bright red petticoat and the black dress. but i couldnt see her. i scanned the shelf over again.

then i spotted her. i gasped. she had the same fitures still but this time she was standing up and was wearing a small blue dress that came just above her knees. also blue straps went over her shouldrs. the dress hugged her slender body as she walked. yes she was in a walking position. not acctually walking but as if she was freeze framing it. her hair hung in the middle of her head in a red bobble. bits of her hair hung loosley around her face aswell. but her expression was scary. she was smiling but in an evil way. and her eyes stared straight at me.

i looked away. "come on , sit down and start talking because we do have all day" i said to olympus. he to sat in the same spot he did yesterday. in the red tatterd chair. i sat on the well made,old styled sofa across from him.

but before i allowed olympus to start sppeking i dared myself to take a quick glance at the ornament girl. i gasped again. i felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise and goose bumps begin to run along my bare arms.

my eyes were locked on the ornament.i felt scared tears prick my eyes.

the ornament that had once warmed me now made my blood curl. the ornament girl was starring right at me. her porcelin eyes bored right into my soul.