accidental hybrid: chapter 49

i could tell on dylans face that he was ready to give up. but i didnt know what was keeping him from doing so. how bad did he want me dead? i mean i have never hurt him or anything.

but every time he went down , his eyes grew darker and darker by the second. so dark infact that i thought they couldnt go darker than they all ready had. but it seemed they could. i felt the darkness with in him seep from deep within his skin. feeling the coldness of it if you got to close. and every so often i did and the coldness of it made daggers of ice run through me. i didnt like it one little bit.

i was begining to get impatient with his ungiving up game. the thought of him trying to prove himself had crossed my mind over and over. but the more he attacked and the longer i waited, i had a feeling that every single vampire wanted me dead before they attacked. olympus and the other angels had been standing around for nearly half an hour now. and dylan or no other vampire had even tried to attack them. so they must have known that i would be stronger and would help the angels fight. and that i was there strong point. so if they killed me first it would give them an advantage to wipe out all of the angels. but with me in there way, they couldnt. so i was the first to go.

or so they thought. i was wasting my time and strength on a no body. i had to get him out of the picture now. i waited for him to come at me again before i striked. he came right at me with his fist in the air. i wrapped my hand around his fist and began throwing multiple punches into his stomache. i then kicked him hard in his chest,sending him flying over the mansion gates. i heard him land right outside of them. but i heard him get back up but he didnt come back over them.

yes ! he's finally given up. i think. i waited a bit longer to make sure but when i was fully satisfied , i turned to olympus. "why didnt any of you guys help me?" i asked him. "because i and we needed to know if you really could take on a vampire" he told me. "but i got you down inside didnt i" i said. a few gasps came from the group of angels. "yes but that was me and i am not a vampire so i needed to know how good you were when fighting with a vampire" he said. i nodded then i said to him "well?". "you didnt remarkabley well" he replied. i was glad he was proud of my efforts. but now dylan had legged it i wounderd why the other vampires werent attacking us.

i thought it was because dylan had failed to kill me. but he had, had so many times to kill me yet he ran away from me as soon as he went down. god that vampire had problems and secrets.

i came out of my thoughts as soon as i heard the mansion gates open. and the growl of a load of vampires. the fights were about to begin. and i was going to kill as many vampires as i could.