accidental hybrid:chapter 7

*one week later*

i sat at my desk in form. it was 8:30 in the morning and i was really tired because i had another nightmare again last night. well it wasnt really a nightmare because this time the vampire guy was in it and so was the angel. angel? yh he did seem like an angel with white wings and all and he looked and acted like one. well in my dreams anyway. we just sat talking to each other like old friends catching up on each others latest gossip then i just woke up when we said goodbye to each other.

"amiee" came my form teachers voice " yes miss" i said answering the register. she nodded and then i went back to my own thoughts when the bell rang saying it was time for first lesson. i had english first so that was good.

i like english. even though no one sits next to me. also everyone thinks i am weird because i write really good stories for any genre. they just want to make me feel bad about my slef but its not working.

i got to english and sat down in my place and stared out the window.someone coughed next to me trying to catch my attention. it worked. " hiya, my name is ashton, i'm the new pupil here" the boy said and sat down besides me.

he was quiet good looking. black hair, clear skin, blue eyes. the whole package. i nodded and then went back looking out the window that was on my left.

he didnt seem to mind my ignorance.

mr james, my english teacher started the lesson by puting a picture of a guy with white wings on the board. similar to the guy in my dreams. so he was an angel then and because the picture gave it away.

it said angel in the bottom , left hand corner and then in smaller black text it said " an angel is a soldier of god".

soldier? where had i heard that before. he then placed another picture on the board . this time it showed a picture of a man, dressed all in black and he had blood seeping from the corners of his mouth. and piercing blood red eyes.

this was also like the other picture. it read vampire at the bottom and in smaller black text read " the vampire is a soldier of the devil"

so was todays lesson about good and evil and about me? i had seen both of the creatures in my dreams, all my dreams and now i was supposed to believe one was good and one was bad?

well it did help me in a way, with what the bird guy was and who was on what side. but then i rememberd what the vampire had said in his letter.

" you will soon be on our side"........so did that mean he was going to turn me evil?? well i couldnt decided to much yet as i was still in the dark about all of this and it could just be a coinsidence that sir choose to do this topic for todays lesson.

but i couldnt help thinking this did have something to do with me.