accidental hybrid: chapter 51

at the same moment, another large group of vampires swarmed through the gates. we were going to be here for ever. thankfully olympus was still alive and there was still no sign of tyson and his followers. what were they up to. and did angels carry mobiles ? right now it would be handy if they did.

i got back on to my feet and got ready for the three young vampires heading my way. all three were fairly small so it gave me an advanatge. but what i had found out from the other girl is that size dosnt matter for these guys. they had fists made of iron. the first to take his aim at me was a male. he reached my shoulders at full height making me guess he ranged around 5 foot. but his muscles showed through his black, long sleeved top. even his six pack was on show. but he went down easily when i hit him hard in the side of the face.  

the next vampire was a female. her bodily features told me that she had atleast just gone past the age of 20 in her human life. but her slender cheeck bones and huge eyes seemed more like it belonged to someone half her age. her eyes were almost gut renching with guilt and blood. even as i tried to keep the male a good arms distance away from me, her eyes kept drawing me in. each and every vampire radiated with beauty. so much in fact that you could stare at them for more than a decade but the radiance would never bore you.

however, she didnt make any signs that she was going to attack. almost like she knew i was going to kill the male soon enough. and as i was killing him, she could make her move and take me down before i realize it. the third vampire stood beside her. he two was male. but he looked like he had only reached 7 before he changed. his undeveloped small features , now frozen in time forever. he had the same large deep looking eyes as the female did. he even had the same slender cheeck bones as her. i dared myself to take a quick glance at the female. i did but only a few seconds and turned to look at the boy again.

both of them looked like each other. the same facial feature a brother and sister would have. but even as they both looked rather young, they each radiated with age and the age diffrence between them felt like they had decades and decades between there ages. but i knew they came from the same family but they werent brother and sister. far of brother and sister. maybe the female was great great auntie or something? as i thought the older male struck. his fist got me in the back of my leg making me fall back to my knees.  

i felt his deathly cold hands take the shape of my lower jaw. and he left them there. a sinister smile crept on both the female and the younger males faces as they watched me come to my death.  

and i thought this was the end for me. even with a little vampire speed, there was no way i could get out of his grip before he twisted my neck. i was dead already.

TYSONS POV

i sat at the cliff edge as the others danced around in the long grass behind me. the cold night air brushed over my bare chest. it was nice to get some time to your self now and again. but over the last few hours, the same dead and angry feel crept into my stomache. it was if something was wrong. the others hadnt noticed. lydia and dave were dancing together as a bit of time together. they had said they hadnt had alot of time together for a while. well so they had said. there constant , happiness filled laughter told me that they were having a good time. but over the time i had been here the bad feeling grew bigger and bigger inside of me and now it had become to uncomfortable to forget.

we needed to get back."come on you two, we've been here long enough lets go home" i told the other two. i tried to keep my voice calm and happy as much as i could. and i didnt want to worry them that something was wrong cause it could just be me worrying. they moaned a little but i heard them flying behind me as i flew into the dark sky.

even before i reached the mansion, i could see something was terribly wrong. smoke clouded the sky. most of the some coming from the outside of the mansion. little orange flames were dotted here and there inside the mansion but not big enough to do any harm. the front of the mansion had almost been destroyed, the lower windows smashed. i heard fighting and screams as angels met there death. but my eyes glued to a group of four. someone was kneeling on the floor while one had there hands wrapped around the persons head. the other two were just watching. i smelled them before i even realized who it was. it was the vampires !  

and as i flew closer , i made out that the person kneeling on the floor about to have her head ripped of was amiee. a small male vampire had his hands ready to twiced. my body reacted. i tensed my wings on my back and darted through the air towards the vampire. i heard amiee scream as the vampire squezzed her skull. i tensed my wings even more even though it only gave me a small bit of extra speed. i was so close to him now.

the vampire was about to break her neck but stopped when my whole body crashed into his side sending him skidding further away from amiee. i heard amiee whipper slilghtly before she collapsed to the floor. her breath came out sharp and painful sounding. i was grateful she was alive. the two who were watching growled at me for ruining there little show. and began to approach me and amiee. but amiee was to weak at the minuete and i knew she was going to need blood to recover quickly. so it was up to me to kill the three of them.

at the same time all three vampires ran at me, fangs bare and and they looked sharp enough to rip through bone. and i felt the first hit before i could get ready. this was going to kill me.