accidental hybrid: chapter 48

i moved ot of the way just as dylan tried to pounce on me. his teeth bared and a growl escaped his throat every so often. again and again he tried to get me down but i notcied that my unhuman speed was greater than his.

so that ment i either ran faster than dylan did or i ran faster than a vampire completley. i didnt try to be to excited. i dint want to come across as a stuck up cow. even though i could be when i wanted. i knew dylan wasnt going to stop any time soon or untill i was killed. so i had to kill him first. but i let him where him self out a little before i attacked. that way he wont have enough strength to get me down.

just as i was about to attack him, he stopped. i couldnt tell how nackerd he was because he didnt need to breathe. and because i coudnt sense how hungry he was. "decided to stop have we?" i said sarcasticly at him. again he didnt do or say anything but growl at me. god he needed to learn to communicate before threatening someone. everything went silent again. "why do you want to kill me? i mean the angels have said they dont like me but they havnt killed me so why are you?" i said to dylan as i looked down at the ground. he didnt say anything but i heard a growl escape his throat again. " and there is atleast eight angels....and a half if you count me around you but yet you just want to kill me" i said but then continued "so what ? after you've killed me your going to let the other vampires kill the others?" i asked. again no answer.but no growl followed. well atlest i was starting to get some where with him.

"or maybe there orders ? i didnt think you guys would have a leader , you just seem to do what you like" i said. no answer. he was beinging to frustrate me. i need to say something that would stip him on the edge a little. i had to think for a while but then something came to mind. " or are you afraid that i might be stronger than you, well even though i am your trying to stop me before i get any stronger" i said with a little sarcastic laugh on the end.

but i had only ment to push him out his comfortable zone a little but that had pushed him out of his uncomfortable zone to much. he growled at me then full on leaped at me. but i wasnt to even let him have a chance to get em down. i saw an open spot on his chest and took at it before it was to late. i brought up my leg and kicked him straight into his chest, sending him far back towards the mansion. he went flying further away than i expected him to.

he hit the floor hard and i heard him moan in pain. he tried to get back up again but the blow must have weakend him alot. he looked like he had just been hit by a car. he soon got back up again but he kept one of his arms wrapped around his stomache as he was still hurting. he made his way back to me but dragged it out. i tried to hide the smurck from my face.

he didnt give up though. he ran at me full force. but again he left to much of him self open to me. i waited till he was close enough for me to reach him. i grabbed his shoulders and flipped him over my head. i kicked him in his stomache again as he went over. he moaned louder this time as he hit the ground behind me.

but again he wasnt going down untill he had finished what he had come to do. but he was being beaten by a girl. and i was ready as ever to kill him.