accidental hybrid: chapter 27

i was woken up by the morning sun that crept through the open window. i tried to get back to sleep but the sun was to bright and my eyes refused to stay shut. i got out of bed and realized i still had no shirt on. i let out a horrified squeel. i saw tyson had left his white blouse , leaning over the bed post.

i snatched it and put it on.

i went downstairs to find tyson standing in the same room we were in the night before. he noticed i was wearing his shirt. but he didnt say anything. " good morning" i said to him. he didnt say anything.

i blushed in the akward silence he was creating. i didnt like this sort of atmosphere. "how are you?" i asked. still no reply. i moved to sit down on the chair that still stood in the same place.

i was quickly pushed back to the wall as tyson pinned me to it withhis hands in mine. i gasped at the sudden movement. god he was fast ! he just looked me in the eyes as if searching me for something.

his grip loosend slightly but he still held me still. his breath caressed my lips softly , again i smelled the strawberry and mint on his breath. it was all over quicker than i thought.

he moved away from me and walked back to the window he was peering out of. suddenly my tummy grumbled. tyson glared at me fiercly. " what are you hungry for?" he asked.

i knew the answer but i was afraid to say it. his stare forced me to , my lips trembeling. tears began to well up as i said it. " blood, i'm hungry for blood" i sobbed.

he lookd away for a moment but then brought his eyes back to me. i then saw he was holding a sharp object in his hand. he brought it just above his wrist and the knife cut deep into his flesh.

blood poured freely and dripped on the floor. my mouth watered as the smell of it hit me. i moaned. tyson moved towards me his wrist getting closer to my mouth.

i moaned again but this time alot deeper. " drink" tyson said. i didnt protest at his offer. my lips slowly pressed against his warm flesh. my tounge caressed the pattern of the cut , blood seeping down my throat.

this time tyson moaned. not in pain but in plessure. i took that as an invatation to go further. i locked my lips like a clamp on to his rist and swolowed the blood that came with it. tyson now had his arm around my shoulders as i drank.

he didnt make me stop once.