accidental hybrid: chapter 85

the sky began to break into pieaces of light as the sun rose from behind the small mountians in the distance. and jamie had stayed in front all the way to the mansion.

we were almost there now, about another road length and we would be there. i could see the back of the mansion now. it was about 6 o'clock in the morning. i wasnt exactly sure becasue none of us had a watch but telling the time was some sort of vampire instinct. i always felt glommier when the sun came up, i liked the night.

claire or jamie hadnt even moaned that they were hungry, even though i had heard claire's stomache rummble a couple of times as we walked. and jamie was harder to tell. out stomache didnt rummble when we were hungry, our eyes just went blood red. thats how you tell the difference between when we are hungry and angry. our eyes go a light ish red when were angry.

i was starting to get hungry but i could handle my thirst for now untill we got to the mansion. but every step i took, my huger increased making me weaker by the second. i was going to need blood soon otherwise i would end up draining the only human around.

and that was claire. i seriously didnt want to make this trip un worth it. " how far now amiee?" shouted jamie. i looked up from watching my feet moving in the snow. " not long now, just turn left now and you shouldnt miss it" i replied. he nodded and then dissapeard around the left corner that me and claire were gaining on. "he's in a hurry to get there" claire said. wow she spoke. " yup" was all i said. she didnt bother continuing the conversation either.

claire rounded the left corner before i did but i soon caught her up. jamie had vanished from sight but i saw him waiting at the half distroyed mansion gates. i jogged the last few feet towards him, leaving claire tagging along behind me. " you could have gone straight in you know" i said, not thinking. " yh but they probs would kill me, or try to anyway" jamie replied. " come on then, i'll go in first" i said. if jamie could last all this way, i dont see why turning my back to him would change anything. i heard claire join me. " you ready?" she asked. i thought about it before answering. " ready than i'll ever be" i said.

i reached the mansions new wooden door and knocked on it softly. " who is it?" i heard olympus say. " its amiee....and a friend and someone i'm not so certain about yet" i said , looking towards jamie. he met my eyes and he shot me a huge smile. i smiled a little back. " omg ! amiee , your back !" i heard tyson shouting down the stairs, behind the door. i heard his feet slam on the floor and seeing the wooden door open infront of me. without taking a glance at claire and jamie, tyson engulfed me in a hug. " hey, i'm ok" i said. i wrapped my arms around tysons shoulders, hugging him back. " i thought i had lost you" was all he said. " oh so i had to be threatend to death before you realize you still feel for me" i said sacarsticlly. tyson slowly let me go so he could face me. "yh sorry, i just got confused thats all....am i forgiven?" he asked. my face streched into a smile as i beamed at him ." yh tottaly" i said and pulled tyson in for another hug. tyson laughed. as i let him go, tyson pulled me in for another hug. well so i thought. but i felt his lips meet mine as he kissed me softly. " thanks for the home coming kiss" i said when he let me go. he smiled back. " why? you think i could  have done better?" tyson asked. i giggled. "maybe" i replied. he laughed to. " well we can soon sort that out" he said and lifted me up off my feet and began to carry me bridal style. i squeeled a little as my head went dizzy with a sudden rush as my weight was taken off the ground. he carried me inside and i shouted back to the others. " claire, jamie you can come in if you like !" i shouted.

" about time. i thought we were out here for good" claire joked. jamie followerd in behind her. but no one seemed to have noticed him yet. god, a vampire could walk in here and kill them before they even realized what he was. but olympus must have read my mind as his gaze turned straight to jamie. his eyes stretched in horror as he took in jamie's apperance. " how dare you walk in here !" he bellowed at jamie. i saw him unfold his wings and get ready to charge at him. i jumped out of tysons arms and stood infront of jamie. " wait !" i shouted. " its ok, he's with me and claire" i said. this time tyson chose to speak. " what?" tyson said lightly. " jamie dosnt know anything about the other vampires, he's a new born" i said. " and your brining him in here, have you seen what the new borns are like? there mad amiee, the thirst for blood controls them and because they havnt been controlled they kill any human in sight !" tyson yelled. " yh well, why is claire still breathing then ?" i said. that made tyson and olympus speechless. " he's not like the others because......because....i changed him " i whisperd. tyson fumed. " what !" he shouted. " YOU turned him into a vampire ! do you not know how hard it is for us to have a half of a vampire in here never mind a full one !" olympus yelled. i was shocked. " well i'm sorry i'm not the perfect creature for you but this is what i am now and nothing can change that so deal with it and if you'd like, why dont you just tell me to piss off and join the vampires but i know you wont because you know very well they would win with me on there side ! your race will cease to exist and the only reason why every single one of you is still standing here breathing is because i was here, you lived because of me !" i screamed at him.

olympus just stood watching me silently. " what, you dont have another good come back and for your information, i wasnt trying to change jamie, i was trying to kill him ! but things were a little akward....and the reason i left is because ever since i have been here with you, problems have just kept building on each other, one after the other...so i had to sort them out by my self and no thanks to any of you my vision is coming true and i have a fucking baby growing inside of my womb to add to that ! i am fucking tierd of being the only person that all this shit is being dumped on and i am half dead ! i shouldnt even care about any of you or any of this...most times i wish i had just died or not even had a heart because being so deeply in love with someone always comes with a price !" i shouted.

i was breathing hard after i finished. i looked around at the growing crowd of angels that had heard  me shouting and there wide eyes. i looked at claire. she was looking at me wide eyed to and so was jamie.

the only person who wasnt looking at me wide eyed was olympus. "what?" i said. it was tyson who answerd. " your pregnant?" he asked. what? i had said that, i hadnt even realized i had said it. i felt myself calm down. "yh i am pregnant" i said quietly.

" and how far gone are you?" tyson asked. " about 3 weeks, well so the doctor said" i replied. tyson just looked shocked. he didnt say any more. he just turned round and walked upstairs. i heard our bedroom door slam shut.

i felt the tears flow down my face. i had just gotton myself into more shit.