accidental hybrid: chapter 93

i pushed him away as soon as i knew what he was doing. " what the hell jamie ?!" i shouted at him. then i suddenly rememberd where i had seen this place. its my vision !

" look i'm sorry, i couldnt help it" he said. " you couldnt help it? not even when you knew i'm going out with tyson?" i said angrly. i noticed jamie had his back to the door. great so i had no way of getting out. " i know you are but he just never crossed my mind" he said calmly. " i've just never been good with girls or i guess thats just because i kinda like chasing after girls who dont feel for me" he said. what ! was he kidding? " yh you've got that right, i wouldnt go out with anyone else but tyson" i said.

he seemed to get annoyed at that. " exactly, i know you like me really but your denying it so you make me chase after you but thats not going to work" he said. " what? i tried to kill you back in that hotel and you've only known me a couple of days so how can you feel for me?" i asked. he took a step closer to me. " well that shows how real my love is for you and only true love can develop so fast" he said.

" well i'm sorry but my heart belongs to tyson and not you" i said. his eyes turned dark. " so there's nothing you can do to make me love you , i just wanted you 6 feet under and know your body rots as every second goes by" i screamed. i watched as his eyes moved towards the iron chains near the wall. " what, so you think i carnt make you love me?" he asked. " no i dont think you can besides, why waste your time with me, i bet there's loads of girls who would easily accept you" i said as my voice began to shake. " but what if i dont want anyone else?" he asked. " your a vampire, you'll live long enough to find someone, you want someone who will live as long as you do becuase i age but so slow but i will eventually die" i said. " i dont care"  he said. " well whatever, feel whatever you like bu i'm going home to the man i love and i will always love and nothing can stop me from doing so" i said and began to walk out.

i didnt even reach the door before jamie grabbed me. i kinda guessed what was going to happen but i didnt think i had upset jamie enough to do so and what had tyson done to him. i felt the air swirl around me as i was pulled back and fell to the floor. jamie kneeled beside me. "  you know what, i've not really changed much, other than got stronger, dont age and i drink blood for dinner, but the main thing that hasnt changed is that i always make sure i get what i want...in the human world i would probally just charm a gril to death until she finnally realises she feels the same way for me...but this time i'm going to use my strength...even if that means hurting the one i love and breaking her heart but after she's with me long enough she will also realize she feels for me" he said.

then i knew what was coming but i did nothing to try and stop it. jamie walked me hard around the head and i blacked out almost instantly.