chapter 4: The youngest Mikealson

"Who are you?" Caroline asked to confirm.

The other girl just widened her lips with an uninterested smile on her face."Spare me for the introduction. Aren't you a perfect welcome snack?"

Caroline gasped at the moment. Oh, shit just got real real fast.

Rebekah moved closer, smirking,  revealing her fangs when her eyes fell at something more interesting.

"Why the hell are you wearing my clothes?"

Caroline looked at the outfits she wore and then look back again at Rebekah.

"Klaus said I could borrow his sister's cloth,"  Caroline answered.

"Sorry darling, they don't look at you. So not impressive. More reason to get done with you." Rebekah sped up toward Caroline while black veins appeared under her eyes.

She was about to bit her when Klaus interrupted, lightly pushing Rebekah a little away from Caroline.

"Sister, welcome home!" He was cool as a cucumber.

"Nik, move away. I m hungry." Rebekah said, displeased.

Klaus showcased the blood bag he had. "So be it." He threw them at her which he gracefully caught.
"And keep your teeth away from caroline. I need her.

Rebekah scoffed and took a sip from the blood bag as her eyes glanced at Caroline for a moment.
"You need her?" She said as what he said was ridiculous. "She is just your play toy?"

Klaus chuckled. "Easy there, little sister. She seems quite a mystery to me and could be a potential threat to my plan. I can't risk it by either killing her or leaving her. Until then consider her....",

"Prisoner" Caroline interrupted without any hesitation and rolled her eyes.

Both Mikealson stared at her fearless face for a while.

"Okay, enough of the chit-chat. Where is Elijah? He is not answering his phone." Rebekah was concerned.

"Elijah is not my main concern at this moment. I have much more important work to finish."

"Elijah swore to protect your unborn child and you just bailed on him. How could you fall so low?" Rebekah yelled at him in anger.

Caroline was stunned to hear this. She looked at Klaus with an unbelievable expression on her face. She had no idea about the guy who kept her prisoner was going to be a father.

What would he teach his child?

Rebekah yelled again. "You're such a backstabbing, narcissistic bastard. I'm asking again, where is Elijah? What exactly did you do to him? I know he will never break the promise that he took to protect your child. Answer me, Nik?"

"Perhaps he's on holiday for a long nap?" Klaus replied with a smirk on his face.

Rebekah realized and shot him a disgusting look. But she knew this was going to get her to nothing. Klaus wouldn't undagger Elijah like that. "And what did you do to Hayley? I can't find her either."

"She is with the witches, very well protected," Klaus answered. "When everything will be under my control, I will bring her under my protection. Now excuse me I have important matters to handle."

Rebekah knew better not to stop him right away. She needs to do things her way.

"You! I'm going to search this place inch by inch. You're helping." She told Caroline who unwillingly went with it. "So how are you caught in here?"

Caroline followed her to the next room she went. "I don't know. One moment I was with a vampire, t
and the next moment I was with the vampires along with your paranoid brother. I have no idea how I end up here"