Chapter 43: I got you!

Caroline aka Hollow was seated upon a chair. A huge metal chair that was placed at the St. Anne church which has witnessed the death of several students. The walls of that holy place still bore the stain of blood. It gave power to Hollow. She like blood and kill.

Normally Caroline's eye would be blue-green, but now they were only blue, electric blue—the color of ocean. There were no emotion in them. Like the clear sky which had no clouds that block the seering sunlight from penetrating.

She flickered her electric blue eyes, dilating hard that showed the compassion of darkness, something darker than dark.

Around her, hundreds of acolytes, her followers bow their head down to honor her. She smiled devlish. Suddenly the door burst open and someone stepped inside. Caroline eyed him from head to toe. He had brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"Sam, the hybrid!" Hollow addressed him. Sam stepped forward but Dominic, hollow's most loyal servant  blocked his path. "Let him come. I think he has a lot to say!"

"Exactly!" Said Sam and grinned at Dominic with attitude. He pushed past him and walked to her.

"Newly turned hybrid who is in love with the girl I'm currently possessing," said the hollow. "But let me tell you something, she don't feel for you the way she feels for Klaus!"

"I'm totally aware of that!" He rolled his eyes.

"Why have you come here because there's no way I'm letting this body go?"

"I'm not asking you to let her go but I'm here because you now control her mind. I want you to make her realize how bad Klaus is. He is a killer and he can't love someone. So when after 20-40 years you decide to leave her body, she'll come to me, not to Klaus!"

"And what will I get in return?"

"My undying loyalty to you!" He answered instantly.

"Mmm..." Caroline exhaled in deep thoughts. "Your offer is quite good but I want you do something for me first!"

"Anything for you!" Sam stepped a little closer.

"You're friends with Davina Claire and she's close to Mikealsons. You'll go to her and try to find out what they are planning because I know they will stop at nothing to separate me from your pretty Caroline."

"Absolutely!" Sam grinned and kneels down to her. "I'll do anything for her!" He held her hand and planted a kiss. Caroline smiled but soon it faded because Sam blew a powder at her face. She collapsed and falls into his arms. Sam was fast enough to chain her with a set of menacles.

"You son of a bitch!" Snarled Dominic and charge at her. "What did you do?". Before he can touch him, Freya appeared and get ahold of him by her magic. Sam swooshed outside the church and kol entered the scene. He killed Dominic and fled outside, bringing Freya along with him.

The acolytes panicked but a sound made them look at the balcony.

"Hear ye! Hear ye!" Klaus hummed dramatically from the balcony of the church. "All the deciple and acolytes of the evil hollow. Now that your master has been subdued, the power she promised you has been revoked, rendering you helpless and bringing this pitiful coup to rather an adrupt end." He sighed and showed them a glass ball he held under his grip.
"This dark object has astounding ability to seal you in this room!" With that he drop the dark object from the balcony. The acolytes gasped and tried to run away but as Klaus said, they were sealed.

"Which is very convenient indeed!" Elijah joined his brother with a bottle in his hand. " Particularly when one considers the architectural composition of the structure and so with a very little effort....." He lit the bottle from the chandelier and dropped it. "...this place becomes an inferno!"

The bottle broke and caused a heavy fire. The acolytes yelled for help but Klaus and Elijah left and they all died in that fire.

When Klaus came outside the church, he saw Sam holding Caroline in his arms. Elijah get inside the car with Freya and Kol. 

Klaus take Caroline's unconscious body in his arms. "Thank you for your part!" Klaus sounded grateful and then, "but I still don't believe your miraculous transition was a mere accident!" He turned and get inside the car with Caroline.

Sam said nothing, just smiled and followed Klaus. When Davina  suggested of Sam for their plan, Klaus couldn't believe that Sam was alive because Caroline never mentioned of him. Davina had to explain how everything happened, to which klaus rolled his eyes and reluctantly agreed for the plan.

As everyone was inside the car, including Sam, Kol drive hit the road for the mystic falls.

__________

VOTE AND COMMENT!

⇥8T3JGowU⇤