Chapter 27: Klaus

Klaus POV

"So mate, I'd assume my work has been done." Klaus asked the vampire he had compelled to do his search work.

"I'm trying, I need more time". He answered with hesitation.

Another lame excuse.

His temper rose a little but he decided to hold it a little further. He couldn't be homocidal if he was planning on laying low until his next view.

"Fine, I'm giving you more time. Be back here in a week even if you're empty handed." He ordered before hanging up.

He wished he could turn more people into his kind, vampires not hybrid. Klaus knew right from the start he wouldn't his daughter blood to create them. He promised himself to protect her since the day he want to become her father. No shadow of any demon would fall upon her, not even his.

His phone rang and as he looked up, Hayley's name popped in front of his eyes.

He shoved the phone back.

Thinking about the previous years they had spent together, Hayley and he have bonded a lot than they used to be. She was with his brother, secluded from the world while Klaus lied to go to France after getting into disagreement over Hayley's decision to send hope in mystic falls.

As if everything wasn't enough.

Klaus had evolved over years and he was driven by his emotion, especially rage. And revenge. He was very close to getting it.

His fist is tighted at her thought. He had imagined different ways of getting back her. How would it feel to grab onto her heart and rip it out like she did years back at the compound along with Valentine. 

She was such a talent. He'd give her that. Acting all lost, alone and abondoned and he mistook her as someone who shared same as him. 

He roamed around her house, wondering at all the burnt stuff. Such a pretty house and such an end. Who burned it? Valentine or it was an accident? He looked at the blackened walls, the paintings, and the photo frames dangling onto it.

He began working, overlooking at things that might help him get close to Caroline. Someone who is alive and a friend of Caroline.

Klaus still couldn't understand why she left New Orleans. All that effort to seize the city, she was just gone.

His search came to a stop at a room that had the weirdest thing going on. On the floor lay two huge human looking bodies. Skeletons of burnt corpses. His mouth was dry. What in the world happened in here?

He retreated back, coming out of the house, finding it a waste of time. 
His phone gave a loud buzz and he picked up.

"She will be tonight in the mystic fall high school." He heard the speaker.

His eyes widen in surprise. For a second he thought the informant was talking of Caroline. It was Hope he was informing him about.

"What will kids be doing in mystic fall high?"

"There's a party....actually decade dance. Mr. Saltzman was history teacher back then. He is almost invited in every function. He is going with few of his staff and the twins. Miss Forbes suggested to take hope their as a change of environment because she's missing her parent."

Klaus' eyes blink twice at the mention of Forbes.  "Miss Forbes?" He asked Jade. Maybe he could find someone related to caroline afterall.

"Yes! Isabelle Forbes, one of the staff.... since the school opened I guess." He informed me.

"What's the time of the dance?"

"Eight"

"Fine, you go and continue what I asked you".

He nodded and left.

Isabella forbes. Interesting.

He had waited for seven years just for the sake of his daughter. She lives in the world where every second person would try to hurt her. Most of them would be the enemies Klaus made over the centuries and other would hurt her out of jealousy as they can't have what she has—a unique supernatural girl with power of all the three deadliest creatures on the earth. He was relieved now as she was between the people she should be around with and her identity was hidden from the world. Klaus would be forever protect her.

He looked at the watch wrapped around in his wrist. 3 hours to meet Hope and the mysterious woman, Isabelle Forbes.

His eyes flickered in content for waiting so long.

He remember the time of almost 500 years when he was after Katherine Pierce to avenge her the way he slaughtered her family.

But now those 7 years felt like 1000 years, much more rage and anger because of Caroline.

Katherine betrayed him for her survival but Caroline did the worse.

She manipulated into became his weakness.

But he was fully prepared now. No quick death. She would suffer as he would find someone she cares about die infront of her.

_________

Updated on: 19 January 2019

Thank you for reading this guys.

Please don't forget to vote.
Your precious vote is really important to me.

My book is now in 2nd position in klausmikealson.

I m writing another book-' A tale of two sisters'  I've already published few chapters. Go and give it a try.

I love you all. Thanks for your support and love. I love you all

Shout outs...

3il33nxo
JxlynnAll
mellppua
Anushka1114
KatnissSpringBru
jojolikesbooks23
missyq0814
AnnaS2418
ChristinaNielsen
Rachel09180218
KlarolineSuchti

- Anshika